Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Louis hair 09, type #2 - 8 Natural Recolors(Binned) UPDATED January 17th

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 905 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 115,875 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 15th Jan 2007 at 7:41 AM
Updated: 17th Jan 2007 at 7:01 PM - Fixed 5 recolors, see below.
Update January 17th 2006
I have updated the files for the Copper, Chocolate, Raven, Wheat and Snow recolors so they work properly for players without the Pets expansion pack. I forgot that i created them before the patch came out and did not have the legacy bodyshop. I have also updated the files containing all 8 recolors.

Now, all 8 colors should work without any troubles no matter the expansions you might have or not. :] Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please, if you don't own the Pets Expansion pack, redownload the packages which has 'FIXED' in their names to have these recolors showing up correctly in your game. The .package files should overwrite the old ones.
--------------------------------------------

Hello there!

I'm back with some more recolors (and more in the works too. :]) and this time it is of this new beautiful, beautiful male hair by Louis. As soon as i saw her new creation, i knew i had to create a set of recolors for it (not that her colors aren't good, they really are, but i wanted more diversity. :]).

Right now, i've only recolored the hair 09, type #2 (has the title says). Since the collection of style for this mesh is quite big along with it's female counter part, i do not think i'll make a set of recolors for every style but i am planning at least 2 more for the male hair. I'll see for the female ones.

So, technical info. I have only recolored this, the original texture is by Louis(Ren is her nickname on MTS2) along, of course with the mesh. All the credits goes to her for these. All colors are binned properly save for Snow which remains in the custom bin. You can find the mesh here at MTS2 or over at Louis' site, SimCribbling. Both are linked below in the appropriate mesh section.

Also, as a side note: The text that appears on the thumbnail in Bodyshop or CAS when you put your mouse over it got somehow screwed when i binned the colors. I not sure why it happened but now they all have either 'Lilie's Recolor - Raven' or 'Lilie's Recolor - Chocolate' as description. Sorry about that. But the .package files are all named correctly and all colors are there, there are no duplicate so it's no big deal. :] I just felt i had to mention it since i'm a little too lazy to go back fix this in bodyshop when it is not major.

Please, refer to the number in each thumbnail and the lower right corner of the picture for the name of each colors. The download files are named accordingly.

If you particulary like one style of this mesh (male version! I want to focus on male recolors first.) and would like me to do a set of recolors for it, feel free to mention it to me and i'll see which ones are the more popular. :]

Hope you like them.

Enjoy and happy simming!

Model credit:
Hair mesh and texture by Ren
Eyes and Skin by Enayla
Lipstick by IceMango
Brows by Lin
Eyeliner by Barcelonista
Outfit(the little of it you can see anyway) by Iffka
Sim is by me