Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 1:00 PM
Default OFB: More non-business related task for your workers?
Hello!

I have build a studio lot that has lot of the classic elements from the Sims 1 expansion pack Superstar in it and additional stuff like a stage for singing.
This community lot is owned by a Sim - why? Because I want to use workers as mascots, cooks and... superstars.

Normally the workers can perform simple task like cleaning up, cooking and being the cashier. But to give the community lot a more glamour feel, I would like to add superstars that walk around the lot and for example sing on the stage.
I know you can convince Sims to do a task since Nightlife (?) but in Open for Business those task are limited so more simplier and business-related things. What's so great allocating roles in OFB is that they do their task as soon as you arrive on the lot and you don't have to be the owner of the lot.

Do you know if there's a mod that included more tasks for your workers? Basically like the convince stuff but just for your business?

Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 7:49 PM
There is sim wardrobe employee musician. Under business objects http://www.simwardrobe.com/

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 9:00 PM
Oh thanks a lot, that's perfect! It's amazing how much the Open for Business expansion pack can change (even if I needed a mod this time). I thought it was impossible to create a Sims 1 Superstar-like experience in Sims 2 but I'm really happy with the results
I wil share some pictures of my studio lot later!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 10:39 PM
I'd like to see that.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~