Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 5:42 AM
Default two lots I cannot locate
One was a HUGE castle it had four or five "floors" a huge middle place that was outdoors like a courtyard

a small front kitchen

a HUGE side banquet room

and towers

the other was a house

it was shaped like a square C a clat "back" long "Sides" (like a square but not closed which if you were looking at it on a laptop and you turned the monitor it would look like a weird letter C)

it had 3 or four "floors" andwas surrounded by rows of wall to wall bushes.

I think it started with the letter P and was unfurnished

also the castle was furnished to a point and I remember finding it odd because if I remember right the creator mispelled the word "house" in it's name.

Sorry I can't remember more and I could be wrong about the castle name maybe it was the one with the weird german sounding name that started with S

on the object side I'm looking for picture replacements

I want one I had that was a bunch of kid charactors like muppet babies and disney
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 12:34 PM
oooo there's a challenge. I'm sorry - those descriptions could fit many lots. Good luck.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 4:58 PM
Sigh Where oh where have those lots gone oh were oh where could they be....

I see spending 99.99 on reviving the dinosaur I call a desktop and pulling all my old sim crap off of it in my future.....

and I really loved those two lots I spent hours customizing and recostomizing them. Grrr.

Ok I seem to remember finding one of them here or on TSR....if that helps.

I think this one may be easier when people start responding.

I had a lot I loved to death I think it was called "Family home" or some such. Also if anyone knows where to find a LOT of good "Country" downloads (Furniture food stuffs walls floors etc) speak up! I'm reinventing the grandparents house in my active game.

Also I have found several rar files in my nursery sets folder that have vague names here they are in case anyone recognizes them or knows who made them meshes etc...

betsyAutumnNurs

BetsyBabyBlue

betsyFairyNurse

betsyfunface

betsyjungle

to name several. and there are MORE but they all start with "betsy" so my guess is "Betsy"is the person that made the rar files so yeah but google is no help as usual LOL

if anyone knows who or what "betsy" is and what these files are (Meshes recolors both neither either or other) please speak up. it's bugging me like heck!

they were all downloaded back in Oct 2015 if that helps....
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 5:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emma2015
to name several. and there are MORE but they all start with "betsy" so my guess is "Betsy"is the person that made the rar files so yeah but google is no help as usual LOL

if anyone knows who or what "betsy" is and what these files are (Meshes recolors both neither either or other) please speak up. it's bugging me like heck!

they were all downloaded back in Oct 2015 if that helps....

Betsy's Little Sim Shop maybe?
http://betsyslittlesimshoppes.blogspot.co.uk/

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc