Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 6:12 PM
Default OFB: Ask to get hired?
Hey!

I did not play Open for Business that much back in the days but now I have the idea of a studio community lot where mascots, security guards and stars are hired as workers (even though the stars are just supposed to walk around the lot and sing/being the DJ).
I don't know if this is even possible but can a Sim that is just visiting the lot ask the owner if he/she can work there? With custom reqirements?

With that I could "train" my Sim to become a star and than asking the owner to "work" there. Whats so special about that is that you could access special areas and you earn much money.
Maybe I should have this in the "Where can I find...?" thread since I believe this is just possible with a mod (perhaps?). But since I did not play OFB that much, maybe I was just missing something!
Edit: Whoops I actually posted it here.. my bad

Thanks!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 11:25 PM
I'd just recommend using a teleporter to teleport in the sims you like, while playing as the owner.