Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Sep 2013 at 9:44 PM
Default MODoor 4.2.5
Hope, i'm here in the right Forum.... I apologize already for my realy bad english.

I was very sad, that MODoor 4.2.5 by Clemaux not will work with patch 1.57 so I was so outrageous and have decompiled the Mod, have it imported in VS2012-Express und work on it until it ran with patch 1.57.

Hope the creator of the Mod is not angry, that i have do this.

i'm not a modder or a progger and have no plan, anyone will have this updated version.... I have changed nothing that interferes with the internal logic of the program... Works perfect. Only two dialog windows are not clean, but they do their work. Any Modder who knows, how tune a dialog-window with the 'LAYO'-Tags in the package, can change this two dialogs that they look fine.

I have added some doors which have not been supported. One Change i have also maked: When the sim go out of the house and the outfit-switcher is configuratet to everyday-outfit, then the mod looks now for the temp outside... is colder than 50F (10Grad Celsius) then the sim switch not to everyday-outfit.. he switch to Outerwear... no bikinis in winter ^^

when anyone wants the mod, plz send me a PM. I don't know if I can load up. if so, I don't know where and how. my favourite language is german ;-)

have a nice WE
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 28th Sep 2013 at 8:14 PM
Hi Marrot68, this is great news! I just sent you a PM!
Theorist
#3 Old 29th Sep 2013 at 2:46 PM
I am definately interested. We'll all have to patch in a month so I'll probably wait until after that, but thanks, it's good news.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 30th Sep 2013 at 4:23 AM
Ooo, I just sent a PM as well. I have been avoiding my favorite town until the doors were updated. Thanks!
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 1:23 PM
Is there an update for patch 1.63?
Field Researcher
#6 Old 3rd Aug 2014 at 12:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by marrot68
Hope, i'm here in the right Forum.... I apologize already for my realy bad english.

I was very sad, that MODoor 4.2.5 by Clemaux not will work with patch 1.57 so I was so outrageous and have decompiled the Mod, have it imported in VS2012-Express und work on it until it ran with patch 1.57.

Hope the creator of the Mod is not angry, that i have do this.

i'm not a modder or a progger and have no plan, anyone will have this updated version.... I have changed nothing that interferes with the internal logic of the program... Works perfect. Only two dialog windows are not clean, but they do their work. Any Modder who knows, how tune a dialog-window with the 'LAYO'-Tags in the package, can change this two dialogs that they look fine.

I have added some doors which have not been supported. One Change i have also maked: When the sim go out of the house and the outfit-switcher is configuratet to everyday-outfit, then the mod looks now for the temp outside... is colder than 50F (10Grad Celsius) then the sim switch not to everyday-outfit.. he switch to Outerwear... no bikinis in winter ^^

when anyone wants the mod, plz send me a PM. I don't know if I can load up. if so, I don't know where and how. my favourite language is german ;-)

have a nice WE

Read the creation policies in MTS. If you take the permission of the creator, you can upload it, saying this is a update. You can read the policies in the Create section and upload items in the same section.

I think your changes are very good. Shareit here!
Theorist
#7 Old 3rd Aug 2014 at 4:01 PM
It would be nice if someone updated this one last time

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Aug 2014 at 11:02 PM
Can you also make the MoDoor for patch 1.67? It doesn't seem to work on that patch