Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Create-a-Sim: Adjustable Female Breast sliders

by Tashiketh Posted 6th Oct 2009 at 6:57 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2010 at 7:59 PM by Delphy

883 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 749 Feedback Posts, 133 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 19 of 36
Test Subject
#451 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 9:12 PM
Does this work with World Adventure ?

just call me jerome ^^
Field Researcher
#452 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 10:28 PM
Thank you for this, Delphy! Not that I wanted all my sims to be like Dollie Parton but I thought it was pretty unrealistic for all sim females to be flat-chested unless fat. I have a question for you though; will this work with the new expansion? I apologize if someone else has already asked about that and I missed it.

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Test Subject
#453 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 11:11 PM
I have tested this slider in sims 3 World Adventures and its work for me.
Test Subject
#454 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 2:12 AM
this is awesome, btw could you allow this feature to work on male sims? we need more man boobs in this game:P
Test Subject
#455 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 3:53 AM
All of this should have been in the game to start with. EA thinks it's sexual, but it isn't. I can't make some sims look right. I want to make my friends. One of my friends is rather large, and the cas slider would always give her large breasts, and her are really smaller ones. and I have friends with the opposite one. and when i try to make me, I can't get the breats size right either. So this is something I am very very very thankful for. :D
Test Subject
#456 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 4:43 AM
World Adventures Broke this mod for me, that's a GREAT injustice! Any idea when it may become compatible?
Test Subject
#457 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 6:24 PM
Thank you!^^
Test Subject
#458 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 6:37 PM
I'm astounded. I had envisioned something like this as technically possible but I didn't expect anybody to put in the work. Hats off to you Delphy!

Now, while it doesn't work with all clothing options, what about custom clothing? If I want to make new tops that are compatible with this mod what do I need to watch out for? It it a function of the design of the clothing itself or something we could theoretically create new compatible versions of the existing clothing as custom content? Is there a way to check new custom clothing for compatibility?
Test Subject
#459 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 9:03 PM
Thank you Delphy, you are the THE BEST EVER!
This didn't only make my day, but my whole week and month, and maybe even year!
And btw, I cant wait for the ass and height slider!
Great work, you are the best modder ever for Sims 3!
Test Subject
#460 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 10:10 PM Last edited by Ajowi : 20th Nov 2009 at 11:08 PM.
hello

can make any this mod for german version please
Test Subject
#461 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 4:05 AM
Can someone please help me with this mod?
I find it irritating that you guys will help some people but the people who REALLY need help never get answered. All I need is for someone to help me if im doing something wrong since its not showing up, thats all I ask. and what do I get in return? NOTHING but gettin looked over !
Test Subject
#462 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 5:45 AM
This is the greatest idea since...Umm.....this is a great idea!
Unfortunately when I download it and use it my game crashes on a regular basis.
How do I know? Because when I take it out....no crashes.
It also made my sim's lower lip sometimes go wonky when wearing lipstick. Like flashes when the screen moved and had a strange melting look to the front edge. Only once though.
But great idea! Wish I could use it.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#463 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 9:26 AM
angie.xbaby, if custom content isn't showing up, thats what the help section is for.

crisisofvirtue, to make sure any custom meshes work ok, just make sure the weightings on the breast bones are set correctly, and experiment!

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
#464 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 10:39 AM
I brought the EU-FR version of the game but it broke the compatibility with your mod (Mac OS X version)

The thing is that now we have two places where mod can go if i'm right :
the "old" place :
Sims 3.app/Contents/Resources/transgaming/c_drive/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Mods/Packages
and the "new" place : Sims 3.app/Contents/AddOns/Sims 3 World Adventures.app/Contents/Resources/transgaming/c_drive/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3 World Adventures/Mods/Packages

I tried to install the mod in the original mod directory, the the new or both but none of theses options works.

Anyone knows what to do ?

Otherwise, thanks Delphy for this great mod.
Test Subject
#465 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 11:58 PM
Hey Delphy. I am having a very weird "problem" with this mod. I mean, the mod works perfectly in-game for me and all, but after installing this and checking for conflicts with the Indie Stone Compatibility Checker, it reports that these files conflict with themselves 5 times for each file with 5 files for a total of 25 conflicts. Yeah, that's right. These files are not conflicting with other mods or with each other, only with themselves. I can even have these files installed as my only mods and they still show a conflict. Yet the mod still works in-game, perfectly. Strange, but true.

I am not sure if you aware of this problem or not, but perhaps you could investigate it. Even though it works, when you are in the process of installing mods into the game and trying to eliminate any conflicts (like I am), having 25 conflicts listed that may not even be true conflicts just gets in the way of my view every time I check for conflicts, if you know what I mean.

I thought you might like to know.
Field Researcher
#466 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 3:57 PM
Delphy, I have a Q:
I dl'd this, for more diversity in my sims, but it closes my game every 10 minutes. I took it out, and i runs fine, what's wrong with it?

Don't follow in my footsteps- I walk into walls.
Test Subject
#468 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 6:06 PM
same here. wanna know if it get's updated for WA?
it has to be. surely.
Inventor
#469 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 6:48 PM
For everyone having trouble with the sliders and WA grab this file and make sure you follow the instructions. I am using Delphy, Jonah and CMarNYC's sliders just fine with WA because I use this file by S3Z:

http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...272#post2937272
Test Subject
#470 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 9:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ScorpioMaurus
For everyone having trouble with the sliders and WA grab this file and make sure you follow the instructions. I am using Delphy, Jonah and CMarNYC's sliders just fine with WA because I use this file by S3Z:

http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...272#post2937272

Yay!!!!!!!!!!! This actually worked for me! Finally I can make more diverse Sims!
Test Subject
#472 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 4:30 AM
why you put the breast in the mouth?if i make the breast more bigger the mouth will be enourme like the breast?i don't understad!
Instructor
#473 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 5:55 AM
thanks, but why couldn't something like this be made for TS2?
Test Subject
#474 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 12:42 PM
don't know if this was menshiond but it doesn't seam to work on young adult although it could have just been the shirt the sim was wearing. works on teen and adult thow.

also the cleavage slider looks weard. I would go into more description but I don't want to get banned.
Test Subject
#475 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 12:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sim_user001
why you put the breast in the mouth?if i make the breast more bigger the mouth will be enourme like the breast?i don't understad!
if you read it they say something about each section has a max ammount of sliders I think it was 20 and all of them have something like 16 and there wouldn't be enough room. too bad they can't add "body sections" like for chest/weist and bum add a section to cover them all.

PS: I know this has been said a few times alredy but thanks. very well done mod.
Page 19 of 36