Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 8:26 PM Last edited by nathanleiuk : 25th Mar 2011 at 8:36 PM. Reason: Misspelled Crab
Default Gathering Ingredients and The Village Shops
Hi everyone! I'm on a quest at the moment which tells me that I have to get some leech in order to give the crab thing in the cave. Does anyone please know how to get this? Will this be in the Village Shop?

If it is in the shop, is it a case of visiting everyday until the ingredients I need is for sale?

Thanks in advance
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 8:31 PM
fattened leech? it should be at the village shop
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 8:37 PM
I think it was just called a 'Leech' but thanks for your help. My King has been to the shops for two days and it isn't in stock yet.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 8:53 PM
Is there any other way to get leeches besides buying it from the shop?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 8:57 PM
I wish I knew
Field Researcher
#6 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 9:01 PM
I found out where you can get them...Go down to the river and look for greenish spots. They spawn leeches and you can collect them there. Also on the coast by the docks there is two spots to collect them from.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 9:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kristie91
I found out where you can get them...Go down to the river and look for greenish spots. They spawn leeches and you can collect them there. Also on the coast by the docks there is two spots to collect them from.

Thankyou! I'll go and look now
Field Researcher
#8 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 9:13 PM
Your welcome and good luck!
Mad Poster
#9 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 12:10 AM
Also by the docks.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#10 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 12:21 AM
Only certain sims can catch leeches though, not the monarch or merchant or blacksmith for sure.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Field Researcher
#11 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 12:23 AM
So far, the only person I know that collect leeches is the doc...!?

Whatever you do, do it ALL for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31
My mission: To fill the gaps!
Join me on my new Discord channel!
Snag my creations from my LiveJournal!