Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 4:43 AM
Default dollfie sims cute headbands
Hello Sim fam! Dollfie sims deactivated their tumblr before I could re-nab these cute headbands! If anyone happens to know where I can find them, that would be great!

Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 4:56 AM
Do you know what the URL used to be? If so, you might be able to get the items by using the Wayback Machine: http://archive.org/web/web.php
Instructor
#3 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 2:54 PM
Sadly the creator removed it from their onedrive. You won't find any working links unless someone who has it is willing to share it with you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 3:39 AM
I figured as much but thanks for the help anyway guys! I'll have to keep that wayback machine in mind that could be helpful when I'm trying to access other downloads!
Instructor
#5 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 10:31 PM
I stumbled upon this working link containing the headbands set, while looking for something else by dollfiesims.
You may have to try several times before it will cooperate and start downloading...
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Apr 2021 at 8:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Blyss
I stumbled upon this working link containing the headbands set, while looking for something else by dollfiesims.
You may have to try several times before it will cooperate and start downloading...

I can't seem to use Pan.Baidu, would anyone be able to reupload?
Mad Poster
#7 Old 19th Apr 2021 at 8:01 PM
Here you go:
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  [Dollfie] Sweet Headband Set.7z (511.5 KB, 28 downloads)