Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Feb 2017 at 10:42 AM
WCIF space galaxa
Hi everybody!! I love space galaxa car, but there is no way to get it, only if I add a alien to my household (I don't want to) or using "buydebug" (I cannot use it, because I have the problem of "never end loading/saving" if I use). So, I wondering if there is other way to get it, a mod or something that put the galaxa in the normal buy menu of car to buy it.
thank you guys!!
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 2:12 PM
Here's an OBJD edit for it, you will find it in the Vehicles section along with all the other cars, it's $11,000-something

Buyable Galaxa Space Car / UFO

Disclaimer: it's only an OBJD edit, not the object itself. If you don't have Seasons it'll just be an empty spot in your catalog!

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 8:10 PM
thanks so much!! :D
Alchemist
#4 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 8:34 PM
You're welcome. Happy simming!

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!