Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th May 2007 at 6:48 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife
Default cheat to fill the influence meter
what cheat can fill up my influence meter?
Advertisement
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th May 2007 at 7:16 PM
There are lots of hacks out there to accomplish this. Here's one http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=30927 hack. There are more if you google it.

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Instructor
#3 Old 25th May 2007 at 8:37 PM
boolprop testingcheatsenabled true
then shift click the sim, more..., debug, add influence points
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#4 Old 25th May 2007 at 8:54 PM
If you do as ramrom suggests make sure you turn testingcheats back off by typing the same thing but changing the last bit to false. Veerry bad things can happen if you leave it on.

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#5 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 7:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JLonier
If you do as ramrom suggests make sure you turn testingcheats back off by typing the same thing but changing the last bit to false. Veerry bad things can happen if you leave it on.

Well, with me I leave it on ALL the time, and nothing bad happens. I can perfectly play with no lag, bugs or weird things happening. :D
Mad Poster
#6 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 8:05 PM
A) Please check the date on the threads, and don't resurrect threads from 2007.

B) The potential problem with testingcheats is not leaving it on all the time, the potential problem is that it enables options that could damage the hood/game, that are not there when it is off. The problem is players clicking on something to see what it does.
Locked thread