Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#1476 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 11:57 AM
Oh my goodness, not triplets! *debates reloading but keeps them anyway* Your house is too small and you can't afford a bigger place!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#1477 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 5:49 PM
"No problem, I can fit a few more single beds in what was once the living room so child five and six have somewhere to sleep! In fact they even have enough money to wall it off into an extra bedroom!"
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#1478 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 11:45 PM
"So you graduated with the diploma of undecided and I have set you as a business owner but you own no business, what the heck was I doing with you again? Nothing in bio either, well you can be the new midwife!"

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
#1479 Old 4th Aug 2016 at 4:15 AM
"I have to stick to one neighborhood/game folder!" I say as I download and create more neighborhoods and load new game files

Additionally, many disgruntled grumblings when fixing any game issues.
Forum Resident
#1480 Old 4th Aug 2016 at 6:43 PM
"OMG! *cringes* I didn't think it was that bad! What was EA thinking?!"

Beholds the unholy horror that is the Sim State University Library.
As someone experienced with libraries, this building is my worst nightmare.

For my physical health, I can't eat cheesecake everyday.
For my mental health, I imagine eating cheesecake everyday.
It's a delicate balance.
Top Secret Researcher
#1481 Old 5th Aug 2016 at 1:33 AM
[QUOTE=AliaD85]"OMG! *cringes* ... What was EA thinking?!"

I often say that when I look at the "fashion" options. Slowly finding defaults (sigh of relief).
Field Researcher
#1482 Old 5th Aug 2016 at 6:25 AM
"Oh no, I forgot to check wants so the kids grow up at platinum aspiration level! I guess gold aspiration will just have to do."
Scholar
#1483 Old 5th Aug 2016 at 7:27 AM
"Oh no. I just had a terrible idea."
"FUCKING GILBERT."
"Gilbert dragged his shitty friends out on our casual outing with Candi (that's my playable sim) and I'm triggered."
Field Researcher
#1484 Old 5th Aug 2016 at 10:44 AM
"I guess peeing on your dog is better than routing issues" -I had to use a walk-through tile for the Jennings' toilet and the little dog likes to run under the toilet when someone is using it.

"What the crap am I supposed to do with all of you after you graduate if you don't age?" -I feel weird reversing everyone's zombie-ism when that's how they're intended to be played, but I can't have them running around my main hood like that forever.

"I thought I downloaded a mod to make you unable to turn the f@#!ing radios on by yourselves. Sure, turn all 3 of them in the house on and then go watch TV. While you're at it, smustle in the bathroom. It's cool. "
Mad Poster
#1485 Old 5th Aug 2016 at 7:28 PM
After a date in a restaurant: "Stop trying to clean up the dishes! They have servers for that!" (Even my sloppiest sims are constantly trying to do this all the time! )
Test Subject
#1486 Old 5th Aug 2016 at 10:19 PM
"You want ANOTHER GODDAMN BABY!?" Family sims are almost as frustrating as romance sims for me. Four kids in, barely surviving the last batch of toddlers, and she still wants to keep going!? I swear she's been pregnant for more than half her adult life. It's ridiculous.
Scholar
#1487 Old 7th Aug 2016 at 1:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
"So you graduated with the diploma of undecided,,,"

To me, that looks like a pretty good predictor of the rest of the trouble. I've heard of lots of different degrees, but never a full degree in Indecisiveness...
Top Secret Researcher
#1488 Old 7th Aug 2016 at 2:35 AM
"What, so you're starving but you think you need a bath first? You don't, take it from me you don't, now go and feed yourself, you idiot!"
Mad Poster
#1489 Old 8th Aug 2016 at 3:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
"So you graduated with the diploma of undecided and I have set you as a business owner but you own no business, what the heck was I doing with you again? Nothing in bio either, well you can be the new midwife!"

They're not supposed to be able to graduate Undecided/Undeclared. If the sim still hasn't chosen a major by the beginning of their Junior (third) year, the game should automatically switch them to Philosophy. I hope this isn't a symptom of something wrong with your neighborhood.
Mad Poster
#1490 Old 8th Aug 2016 at 3:11 AM
I once used a buyable career rewards hack to buy a diploma and sent a Sim who never went to uni to read it. It said they graduated with a Bachelor in Undeclared.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Field Researcher
#1491 Old 8th Aug 2016 at 7:33 AM
"Mable, please wake up quicker. Terence can't put out the kitchen fire he started, he's in labour. You're the closest to him right now."

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Scholar
#1492 Old 9th Aug 2016 at 6:14 PM
Oh, here's some more!

"Hello spawn of satan, did you shit your diaper again?"
"WHAT THE FUCK GILBERT??"
"I hate you all. Why can't my pregnant sim go to work? I want money. I want more money than necessary."
"And the homewrecking process begins yet again."
"Gilbert isn't concerned at all that his wife's in labor. Husband of the year award."
Mad Poster
#1493 Old 9th Aug 2016 at 6:40 PM
If you have BV or above, your pregnant sim can walk to work. But it makes no difference on the money front, because maternity leave is paid - she'll get her daily rate at the time she would have come home.

"I hate this house so much." (Goth manor and those damn object staircases! But it's not worthwhile to remodel the entire house, which would be necessary if I were going to play Pleasantview for real, because I've already played past the Pleasantview phase of the challenge.)

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#1494 Old 9th Aug 2016 at 6:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
If you have BV or above, your pregnant sim can walk to work. But it makes no difference on the money front, because maternity leave is paid - she'll get her daily rate at the time she would have come home.

I know that now, but I actually said that a while ago before I knew.
Forum Resident
#1495 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 4:29 PM
"You idiots are suppose to be co-parenting! CO-PARENTING! NOT FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS!"

Two of my sims have children together, but they aren't particularly close, or at least I didn't think they were. Both of them have been rolling Fall In Love wants, which is a shock as one is a Fortune sim. I swear all I did was go get water and they were kissing by the time I came back!

It's a delicate balance.
Mad Poster
#1496 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 4:41 PM
Are you kidding? Fortune sims are romantic as heck.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Forum Resident
#1497 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 7:23 PM
If that's true, that means I'll have to keep the local daycare going for a while longer.

It's a delicate balance.
Mad Poster
#1498 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 7:58 PM
Fortune Sims fall in love too, and make great spouses and parents in general
Scholar
#1499 Old 13th Aug 2016 at 11:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin

It makes no difference unless the pregnant Sim somehow manages to earn a promotion after walking to work - promotion never happens while on maternity leave if at home. Of course, no pregnant Sim was ever fired for staying home either...
Mad Poster
#1500 Old 14th Aug 2016 at 12:50 AM
"COME BACK HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE" - me, as a sim is about to do something I do not want them to do

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Page 60 of 168