Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 8:52 AM Last edited by WhiteAndBlue : 23rd Feb 2010 at 7:33 AM.
Default 'Heroes' Season 4 ,watch it or not?
Here's the first-look at season four.

Oh, yes, you meet Hayden Panettiere's new lesbian love interest that producers doubtless hope will boost ratings...
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 10:48 AM
I'm excited about Knepper's place in the show
Forum Resident
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 6:33 PM
What? She's lesbian now?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 8:42 PM
Hayden Panettiere isn't, to my knowledge, but Claire is rumored to be engaging in some lesbian experimentation with her college roommate. Didn't Hayden have a romantic liaison with Milo Ventimiglia (Peter Petrelli) a year or two ago?

To answer the question, I fully believe that it's worth watching. I'm excited to see the characters get back to their normal lives, and I can't wait for Sylar to regain his identity, because he really is the crux of the show and the best actor on the program. What I really want to see is another Sylar/Peter showdown; with all of the powers that they have respectively amassed, their fights are pretty spectacular, I think.

Come join us in the Heroes thread when it starts up *wink wink, nudge nudge*.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |