Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 6:27 PM Last edited by Enjoji : 31st Mar 2011 at 6:46 PM.
Default DisableClothingFilter & Items in Kingdom Mode
Hey ho all,

I've got two questions I'd like to pose to everyone here...

Regarding the disableclothingfilter cheat, it gets a bit tiresome typing it in the console window each time - is there a way of enabling it permanently? Like a script mod, or even using the Commands.ini file to enable it that way?

Thanks to all

EDIT UPDATE - Okay, I managed to figure out how to enable Build/Buy mode in the Kingdom (whilst playing as a Hero) - type in the cheat 'BuildBuyEnabledForLot true', then shift+click on the ground and select 'Buy On Lot'. The buy modes become available YAY! Now I can make my cemetery - and other areas - a bit more substantial

...Titanium white...
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 7:52 PM
I'm afraid I have to disappoint you there, heh. The cementary is not really so much of a ... useful lot. The lot itself is a twisted, warped thing glued to the mountain side. I wish we could just create new lots, honestly. Oh, and here's a little heads up ... don't put too much effort into furnishing town lots as they will be re-designed in several quests and return to their normal, empty state afterwards. I used to love building a hunter's camp near the forest or a proper town square but they ended up being overwritten all the time. ;-)
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 8:46 PM Last edited by Enjoji : 31st Mar 2011 at 9:09 PM.
Oh really? Blah... stupid game, lol.. Oh well, one did dream, lol... thanks for the heads-up on the cemetery etc.., Rockerduck
Any ideas on the disableclothingfilter command? Would be great not to have to type it all the time... I'm thinking of trying it myself, but am not sure how to type it and am scared of breaking my game

...Titanium white...
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 3:45 AM
I won't lie, the only easy way I've found so far is to save it in a notepad file and copy paste it. >.>
Kinda shows how lazy I am huh. xD!
Instructor
#5 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 11:49 AM
*grins* That's the way I do it, too. I have most TS2 / TS3 / TSM console commands in a txt file on my desktop.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Feb 2022 at 4:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rockerduck
I'm afraid I have to disappoint you there, heh. The cementary is not really so much of a ... useful lot. The lot itself is a twisted, warped thing glued to the mountain side. I wish we could just create new lots, honestly. Oh, and here's a little heads up ... don't put too much effort into furnishing town lots as they will be re-designed in several quests and return to their normal, empty state afterwards. I used to love building a hunter's camp near the forest or a proper town square but they ended up being overwritten all the time. ;-)

Hello!
Is it possible to locate the lots files and save them somewhere else, so when they're busted after a quest you can just copy/paste them back to how you decorated them? I used to do something similar way back then in Sims1, and I'm wondering if the same trick could be applied to Medieval.