Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 3:54 AM
Default How many make a sims 2 group and call it the mafia
In my sims 2 game I got sims mob boss named Bill Bogus I call his group the mafia where I got 1 tramp/romance female, 1 real NPC burglar (Gorden), and a Host of a restaurant and I have Bill drive a crappy golf Volkswagen that I got off Fresh Prince. He drives that thing around town with his mob, and they hang out at the Fat Chef Cafe in my main neighborhood. Of course your probably wondering how I met the NPC Burglar Gorden King. I used to have community lot and run a playground on it. I had to wait and keep going to my purchased community lot to eventually meet Gorden King on the community lot and then make friends with him but you first need a business to make friends with a NPC burglar without him or her robbing your sims house first. this is the first mob I created I did see on youtube a mod the gives your sims guns but I don't use hacks for a good reason

being nice to people has it's benefits and being mean or nasty has no benefit and your only hurting yourself in the long run.
if anyone want to make an angel like mine here is the wings link (blue eyes not included) sorry
http://modthesims.info/browse.php?tag=wings&f=38
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 4:13 AM
I have a mafia legacy called The Mobacy. They own a funeral parlor and a restaurant -got to have a way of taking care of the bodies. I have lots of guns, they work fine, along with throwing axes and sentry bots. Nothing wrong with hacks, you just have to read and know what you are getting and test things out. It's all in the family, no outsiders. They are based loosely on old Italian mafia, so they wear suspenders and drive a few different old 1930's cars. When it's time for a new heir the boys have a heirship challenge. There can only be one Don.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 4:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
I have a mafia legacy called The Mobacy. They own a funeral parlor and a restaurant -got to have a way of taking care of the bodies. I have lots of guns, they work fine, along with throwing axes and sentry bots. Nothing wrong with hacks, you just have to read and know what you are getting and test things out. It's all in the family, no outsiders. They are based loosely on old Italian mafia, so they wear suspenders and drive a few different old 1930's cars. When it's time for a new heir the boys have a heirship challenge. There can only be one Don.

http://clockwatching.net/~jack/s2/r...dsarah77226359/

you forgot to post the link Jo I found it

being nice to people has it's benefits and being mean or nasty has no benefit and your only hurting yourself in the long run.
if anyone want to make an angel like mine here is the wings link (blue eyes not included) sorry
http://modthesims.info/browse.php?tag=wings&f=38
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 4:55 AM Last edited by joandsarah77 : 28th Apr 2014 at 5:09 AM.
Oh no I probably shouldn't have said! There are some things in there that are plain dumb crude jokes and some terrible grammar that I wish I could edit, but I can't. Sometimes I wonder what I was smoking on the day I wrote some of it. (and I'm a non smoker lol) Apart from that I am very glad someone from the old Boolprop forums saved them, however corny they are.

haha, I just sat and re read my own first chapter again, good times. That was way back in 2007. Not that I've played it very much, it's only on Gen 4. One of these days I will revisit it.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 5:21 AM
No you wouldn't want to do that and it is alluded to in one of the chapters lol. The funeral parlor sold a dead corpse deco and I have a lot of simselves in that hood. It was a huge thing back on the old Boolprop forums to download simselves, so it was always fun seeing what simself would buy a corpse.

~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 7:30 AM
The closest thing I ever get to the mafia is tax evasion schemes, since there are some exemptions available that can be exploited to deny the Grand Duke von Heimlichbourg and His Grace's Loyal Government their fair cut of all economic activities. A noble family's privileges include having one completely tax-free business lot, the crown jewel of their fortune that is left untouched. The Geldschmidts have their bank, the Waltons have their fish processing business, the DiChthonias have their flower and pottery shop, etc. So those families naturally try to pass off the profits from their other businesses as coming from their privileged tax-free one, and they can even charge a fee to hide part of a merchant family's income there.
Instructor
#7 Old 14th May 2014 at 5:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77

I love this!!! I totally feel inspired to make a mob family... I know where to get the guns clothes and cars, the only thing is which maxis town gets the gangsters > muhaha

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..
Mad Poster
#8 Old 15th May 2014 at 2:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by frenchyxo22
I love this!!! I totally feel inspired to make a mob family... I know where to get the guns clothes and cars, the only thing is which maxis town gets the gangsters > muhaha

Veronaville. The Capps and Montys would totally have Mob connections. XD
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 15th May 2014 at 2:47 AM
This looks like an interesting idea! Think I'll start a mob in my hood - and a Cowplant in their headquarters, as a special treat for their enemies! Mwahahahaha!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 15th May 2014 at 3:26 AM
You know, I've thought about playing out Tom Nook as a mega business man with mafia connections. That would explain why his company has a policy of torturing/inflicting pain on shoplifters and then prosecuting them mercilessly.