Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jun 2015 at 12:12 AM
Default issue with some cc shoes
Downloaded a pair of CC shoes for female and male. Only noticed an issue with females that when they get pregnant the mesh is assigned to the belly so the further the belly sticks out, the feet stick out as well. Is there a way to fix this issue so that when my female sims get pregnant the shoes just stay where they are.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 15th Jun 2015 at 12:17 AM
forgot to attach an image. Let me know what I can do to fix this issue please and thank you.
Screenshots
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#3 Old 15th Jun 2015 at 1:10 AM
The most effective thing you can do to fix other people’s CC (for everybody, not just you) would be to make the creator aware of the issue. Did you already post where you downloaded it?

Other than that I guess it’s to do with wrong bone assignments .. there are some other threads about that topic; have you read those?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Jun 2015 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
The most effective thing you can do to fix other people’s CC (for everybody, not just you) would be to make the creator aware of the issue. Did you already post where you downloaded it?

Other than that I guess it’s to do with wrong bone assignments .. there are some other threads about that topic; have you read those?

totally agree. I let the creator know on their website. I'll check out the threads thanks plastic
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 10:52 PM
well unfortunately the creator of the CC said that the issues were very severe and she doesn't know how to fix them. her words are i try to fixed it. but still have problem at 2types of fat body (it has serious problem then I thought). positions are match well, but size is too large. Can anyone shed light on the matter or mind helping to fix the CC?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#6 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 12:21 PM
If you'll link to where I can download the shoes I'll take a look to see what's causing it.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 5:06 PM
awww you rock Cmar!!! here's the link it's off of May sims website http://www.maysims.com/index.php?mi...ment_srl=612415. they're pretty awesome shoes and the attention to detail is spot on. It's a TS3 conversion that she did let me know what you can find!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#8 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 12:41 PM
The second UV map and the vertex color look messed up, which would affect the morphs. There's no easy way to fix the UV at this time, but I'm trying to develop an auto-UV tool. If the creator uses Blender she could probably do it manually.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 6:18 PM
cool thanks cmar i'll let her know
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 8:08 AM
Well don't think the creator is going to attempt to fix them....i've tried to check in on her progress but she's MIA. how's the auto UV tool coming Cmar?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#11 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 3:11 PM
It's a challenging problem and I have other things to work on. No guarantee it'll ever work acceptably.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 7:16 PM
any chance there is still someone around that wouldn't mind fixing the shoes? I can let the creator know if someone is willing to take on the challenge and I can direct them to her.