Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 3:50 AM
Default Taylor Swift (another one)
It's been..... well... let's just say "a while" since I've posted.... well, anything. However, I bought the sims 4 and decided to try my hand at making sims once again. We'll see... Anyways, here is my version of Taylor for you to pick apart. Let me know what you guys think needs to be changed.

Screenshots

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 6:50 AM
If you can, I'd pull out the outer eyebrows a little further. Maybe the bottom lip a little flatter on the bottom, and the mouth up a teensy bit. Otherwise, this looks really great. Good job!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 12:57 AM
She's already instantly recognizable, but I'd say make the jaw a tiny bit thinner, and maybe change the cheek preset to one that's a bit less....shadowy.

you mean you don't lust after death? you don't wanna go on a romantic cruise to hell with death? you don't wanna give death an oil massage?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 3:33 PM
Nose, eyebrows and lips are pretty dead on. Agree with nurny- Taylor has very full cheeks.

I would change her eyes. They should be a bit curvier, if you know what I mean? Her top apex should be closer to the middle/centre rather than the outer edge.

Her ears should stick out a bit more.

Really great start!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 9:35 AM
Instantly recognisable. But,

Lower lip needs to be more rounded.
Nose bridge a bit narrower

Great job.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 11:14 AM
is it downloadable