Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#51 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 1:02 PM Last edited by .Wishes.Of.Silver. : 30th Dec 2011 at 7:15 PM.
Default The Reaper Family
I'm trying to kill someone (Or she's trying.) but he just won't die! He's been swimming in that pool for half a day and almost a full night! Joe Carr's immortal! But I have my family set up.

This is Lilith Reaper, the little girl.

This is Gemma Reaper, the mother, holding her little girl.

And after working out how to do it on SimPE, this is what I get.

I pretend that she's acting all innocent, he stops to watch her and go "Awwwww!" then she wills away the ladders and the diving board.

EDIT: I don't have any good pictures of the grandparents, but I'll post them when I do.

EDIT2: Just to see how he was doing I cheated and made Joe selectable. He's either gonna drown or die of needs failure soon.

EDIT3: I went back on the house, and he's disappeared! Can I pretend that he's dead? Or should I just have her "kill" someone as a child? She's got two sim days to go before she grows up.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 3:54 PM
That looks interesting. I'm in!
Test Subject
#53 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 10:27 PM
@ .Wishes.Of.Silver. --Wow! She is really creepy looking. If you want you can use Boolprop to spawn Rodney's Death Creator and kill someone else using that. Since you tried but he magically dissapeared, this is acceptable. If you cannot or do not wish to do this, then it's fine if you kill someone as a child. This is all for fun anyway! :D

@themicrophonemolesta-- Great! I hope you have fun with it!
Test Subject
#54 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 8:29 AM
The first thing I thought of when making a creepy looking child were those eyes. She knows how to talk and walk now, but she's refusing to be potty trained! So, I'm kind of spending loads of time doing that! But when she gets some free time, she'll kill someone. :D
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 4:45 PM
Totally. Trying. [Fly's off on Nyan cat to Sims 2].

Always remember that you are absolutely unique.
Just like everyone else.
-Margaret Mead
Test Subject
#56 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 9:31 PM
*Watches you fly off on Nyan Cat* So...Beautiful... :lovestruc
Anywho, I hope you have fun with it!
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 9:20 PM
Cool! I might try it.
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 1:02 AM
Here is little miss Matilda and her mom Emily. I don't have pictures when Matilda was a baby due to no time. More to come! I love this challenge!
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#59 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 1:25 AM
Er, doesn't procreating with Grim corrupt your game? 0_o

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 2:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsfreq

Not that I have noticed.But it may for other simmers. Doing the boolprop cheat does make your game to weird things which you need that cheat to get the L and D tombstone to procreate with Grim. But for me it very rarely does. I hope this helped.
Mad Poster
#61 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 3:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsfreq

This is what I was wondering, too.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#62 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 5:34 PM
No it doesn't. Testingcheats shows errors, that's all. And you wouldn't necessarily notice that your game was corrupted. But this is an old thread and it's possible these things weren't known at the time - Mods, is it worth adding a warning/disclaimer to the first page of the challenge or locking/moving the thread?

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Test Subject
#63 Old 18th Nov 2015 at 7:30 AM
Looks like fun!
Mad Poster
#64 Old 18th Nov 2015 at 8:14 PM Last edited by grammapat : 2nd Dec 2015 at 12:57 AM. Reason: IMO
Quote: Originally posted by Chaynne
I've finished the challenge! Click here to see pics! I don't have a score as I don't play for points, but I had fun doing it.

LOVED LOVED your story, so funny. Yes, I know very old thread, but hay..
================
EDIT: In Jan, Simsfreg agreed that having a baby of the Reaper is OK, and "bool prop" cheats are not (IN THEMSELVES!) dangerous. But then she said the mod (IS there a mod?) should note the danger or lock this threat....

There is no reason to do that: INTERACTING with the Reaper is the NO-NO (as forcing any relationship, moving him in,etc). But using a cheat, like the Blender or the Tombstone, just "borrows" his genes (& he won't notice). THIS is totally harmless (all you will get is a face template, not some Evil spirit!). Creating and using the Tombstone is also harmless, but I find the Blender to be easier to use.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 9th Jul 2016 at 9:37 AM
This is a nice challenge, and I did both @ElenoreMari's challenge along with this at once! (With twins, of course.) Here's the first part http://randomblogwithrandomstuff246...hallenge-1.html
I already had a sim, Lucy, and she killed a bunch of people so I thought that this challenge would be PERFECT for her!
EDIT: Here's the family tree! The dead girl was adopted by Lucy a few weeks ago, but the kid was drowned. I used Inteenimator for pregnancy.
http://i.imgur.com/aDgBpmS.png
Page 3 of 3