Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 9:03 PM
Default How to make a vampire?
I was just wondering if there is a way to create a vampire in CAS, and move them to a neighborhood? I want vampires in all my neighborhoods!

(Im talking about The Sims 3 Late Night!)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 2:46 AM
Darn, I would love to know as well.
I can't seem to find an option for it in CAS.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 9:49 AM
You can make a vampire sim in-game, and then use a mod cheat from AwesomeMod, or Twallan's Master Controller to "Edit Sim in CAS" and then save that sim to the bin. Then you'd have a vampire in your Create a Sim bin. Other than that, I don't believe there's a default option for making a vampire in CAS.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 12:19 PM
You can turn any sim in a neighborhood into a vampire by using the NRaas Debug Enabler mod. This is live in game though, not creating a vamp in CaS.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Instructor
#5 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 12:29 PM
Before you go to CAS, enter code "UlockOutifts on". Then you can create a vampire. There are teeth and the tatoo, only I don't know where exacly, couse I never tried.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 1:33 PM
if you have the hidden trait enabler, using the vampire trait does nothing but stop them from becoming an actual vampire because they are, but can't do vampire stuff. your best bet is going to bridgeport, playing a vampire family, and save them to bin. then go to your town and place them in a house and get bitten.

I'm cooler than cool! I'm stupid!
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 6:59 AM
Oh wow, Thanks guys!!!
I saved Beau Merrick to the Bin and have been able to use him as a "base" Vampire.
Thanks guys!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 11:16 PM
Seriously, it's just easier to use the DebugEnabler. Just go under "Options", and keep clicking "More" until you reach "Occult", and then click "Add...Vampire". It's instantaneous. It's how I created vampires in Twinbrook.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 2:03 AM
also the game will randomly spawn vampires in each town.

I'm cooler than cool! I'm stupid!
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Nov 2010 at 5:10 AM
Hiya FridaKahlo,
Thank you so much!
I never knew that existed there in the whole time I've had Nrass DBEnabler.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#11 Old 25th Nov 2010 at 5:32 AM
Will it also work if I add the moodlet that says that your Sim was bitten, using the MasterController? It works for Mummy's Curse, but does it also work for Vampirism?
Instructor
#12 Old 25th Nov 2010 at 7:26 PM
Does NRass have an option to change Sims in human again?
Field Researcher
#13 Old 27th Nov 2010 at 8:13 PM
Yeah, just go under "Occult" again and "Remove...Vampire". Your Sims will be human again instantly!