Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Sim Princess in Pink
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Nov 2010 at 2:58 PM
Default Apartments in other towns...??
I'm a bit confused about something, I'm using Sunset Valley still rather then the town that came with Late Night (seems to slow my comp waaaay down ), well I have placed Clubs etc in Sunset Valley which all work fine. But I'm having trouble with Apartments - I placed an Apartment on a Residential Lot but when I went to move a Sim in - it came up too thousands of simoleons, obviously asking to pay for the whole Lot, not just the room :/ .

Am I doing something wrong? How do I place it so I can just rent a room out there?

Another quick question to add is, when Sims live in apartments, is it only them?!?! Or can you have multiple families living in one Apartment?

Please, Call Me Lou :D
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Nov 2010 at 3:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KeiraLou
Another quick question to add is, when Sims live in apartments, is it only them?!?! Or can you have multiple families living in one Apartment?

Try putting in only one apartment in Sunset Valley and a whole lot of nightspots. When you press the call residence button it'll explode with all the homeless living in it. So, I guess there are multiple families living in one apartment. They are non-playable though.