Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Nov 2010 at 3:18 PM
Default Poorly made CC catagorised wrong?
Hey, i have a major issue, i mean major. Some shoes i have downloaded are really nice, but they're in all categories, including nude. So i have a sim who goes for a bath in HEELS. This is really frustrating and NPC's in swimsuits with heels is plain ridiculous.

In short, is there any way to edit CC to choose what categories it goes under? Or is the only fix deleting it.

Also a side issue, how do you stop the hairstyle changing when changing to nude? It isn't a hat hairstyle she has.

"Just like to say, good luck, we're all counting on you" - R.I.P Leslie Nelsen <3

Check out my creations here ^^
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 27th Nov 2010 at 3:26 PM
There's a tutorial here that I used, to edit clothes with S3PE that was very easy to follow.

Fair warning though, it's an 18+ site, that may offend your delicate
sensibilities, should you have them.

"I have learned silence from the talkative, tolerance from the intolerant and kindness from the unkind, yet, I'm ungrateful to those teachers. "- Kahlil Gibran
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Nov 2010 at 4:09 PM
Thanks, i eliminated the troublesome files so i'll look through them and try what you said.

I noticed they're categorised under something like 1x2303 rather than everyday, blah blah..

"Just like to say, good luck, we're all counting on you" - R.I.P Leslie Nelsen <3

Check out my creations here ^^
Eminence Grise
#4 Old 27th Nov 2010 at 8:28 PM
Modding discussion goes in the modding forums, under the "Create" menu That's also where you'll find the tuts we have on this site.
Locked thread | Locked by: mangaroo Reason: referred to modding tutorial