Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Mar 2014 at 11:40 PM
Default Has your sim ever been in fistfight? Talk about it!
My sim Emma recently went to a dance club to have fun. On the way she ran into a ghost who died in a fire.. My sim tried to be friendly with the ghost, but when she tried to "compliment ghastliness" she got slapped.It wasn't long before she kicked the ghost's ass.

This was when I was playing the sims 2: For an experiment, I decided to make the "meanest sim in the world". He was named The meanest sim in the world. With a body skill of 10, there was only one person who could kick his ass:a sim named Serena who had a sailor moon hairstyle. Instead of waving his hand like a normal person to greet sims, he would beat the crap out of random sims who walked down the street.(I think he could even fight the Grim Reaper!)
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 4th Apr 2014 at 4:50 PM
It would be easier for me to answer the question, "has your sim ever NOT been in a fistfight?" Because the answer would be NO.
ALL my sims have been in fistfights. It's what they do.

Resident wet blanket.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 4th Apr 2014 at 6:35 PM
Moving to sims discussion, since this is a discussion about sims.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 4th Apr 2014 at 11:43 PM
My sims are usually boring and sweet. So I let one of them declare a nemesis, and argue until I was able to fight. I giggled at the look of self satisfaction Leda got from kicking Pauline Wan's skinny butt. She had it coming anyway.
One Minute Ninja'd
#5 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 12:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by butterfly_lady
My sim Emma recently went to a dance club to have fun. On the way she ran into a ghost who died in a fire.. My sim tried to be friendly with the ghost, but when she tried to "compliment ghastliness" she got slapped.It wasn't long before she kicked the ghost's ass.

After a senior moment, I realized you wrote about your sim, Emma. Initially, I scanned it as your SISTER Emma, who I thought got into a fight at a dance club, but was thrown when she ran it was a ghost who kicked her ass. I've got to get better at reading, and not just scanning text.

But on topic, yes, my sims have had a few dust ups in their time. I still wish the Martial Arts skill served some purpose in that. Clearly a missed opportunity by the WA team.
Scholar
#6 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 8:33 PM
No, not in my actualy gameplay anyways, but I just remember how it looks like and now I really want my sims to kick eachother butts. :D
Forum Resident
#7 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 4:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by butterfly_lady
Instead of waving his hand like a normal person to greet sims, he would beat the crap out of random sims who walked down the street.(I think he could even fight the Grim Reaper!)

I had a Sim like that in TS2. Her name was Acacia and she had blond hair in that cute double-bun hairstyle, so she looked kinda sweet on the outside. But then she'd be out at a restaurant or something and just start picking a fight with some random Sim just for looking at her funny. Yeah, she was one of those. Always made for good entertainment. I think I eventually turned her into an evil witch, because it just suited her. But then after a while I had her read a book on anger management and she kinda stopped being so mean. It was funny though because her female roomie/best friend was the complete opposite of her and never got into trouble at all, and she just kinda tolerated Acacia's behavior.

My TS3 Sims, patterns & recolors

Check out my Simblr! (TS3-focused, sometimes NSFW)
♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Mad Poster
#8 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 5:46 AM
Fight! Someone said fight?! Where is it at and how can I get some? That is how my sims acts when they are about the town. Love when they fight in a bar and get the "won a bar brawl" moodlet. My sims are mean spirited and hot heads, don't take much to get it started and they finish it.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 7:29 PM
I've only had 2 fist-fights in my neighbourhood. The first one was between Naomi and the local police officer, because he kept arresting her roommate Alexander. The second one was between Alexander and some guy he invited over to play Chess with.

Check out my Legacy Challenge:
Chapter 41: Do Babies Eat Sand?