Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 1:22 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business
Default Sims 2 age help
Hi, i wanted to just play with young adults for some time. But it only seems that i can only get young adults age in the university ep. How am i able to get teens to turn into young adults in just a regular neighborhood. I also used the boolprops testingcheatsenabled true cheat and found the set age thing and theres no option to use the young adult set age. Please help! Thanks
Advertisement
Undead Molten Llama
#2 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 2:42 AM
http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,96190.0.html

I don't have any of those hacks, so I don't know how they work or even whether they work, but...there you go.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 4:35 AM
young adults are only for uni, mate.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 11:04 AM
You can certainly have real young adults in the main hood but you must have the Uni EP installed and the simblender. Then you simply select the age up to YA option on the blender and there you go, one YA. You can also play uni in the base hood but you need more mods for that. Either the one that iCAD linked to or the Gold record http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...p?topic=12165.0
Being YA they do not have an age bar just a class bar which does not move. Once you have decided they have been YA long enough you will need to age them to adult. If you don't want them to have a memory of Uni you use the simblender, if you want to play uni in the base hood use the cake or the record to give them gone to uni memory. I've used all three methods if you need help with anything.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
#5 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 7:13 PM
It is isnt sims 3 where young adults are just like adults - they only come with the uni ep and without mods are only available to play at uni.