Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 12:28 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Help!
Okay, So I rebooted my computer since I got a virus and I need re-download all my mods and all. So I was downloading my mods folder. But it doesnt give me my "Electronic Arts" folder. Just a mods folder. Please help!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 12:45 AM
What exactly do you mean by "rebooted"? As in, restarted or completely wiped your computer or what? Sorry, I'm not used to synonyms for computer things. Have you looked in the program files to see if it's still even installed? Check your recycling bin and see if it's in there. I emptied mine too quickly the other day and somehow my mods folder squeezed itself in there (there were like 1,000 files, lol) and I had a super mess without my mods and CC. Still recovering.

Have you tried to start the game?
1978 gallons of pancake batter
#3 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 10:16 AM
@KayleighSims, please be more specific. Your help request doesn't manke much sense at it is. Also moved to the Help section.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th May 2015 at 2:15 AM
v.v English is my first language..I was just in a rush to type this and it's fine now! I just had to re-install my games.