Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#26 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 10:15 PM
I haven't played my "real" game is so long - that's where my "adult" folder is - that I have no idea if any of it even works properly anymore. It did at one time of course.. now I'm wondering. The dates on the animations I have are all late 2008 and 2009. And I don't think I ever put the bouquet in because you didn't really need it unless you wanted you sims to be able to "do it" without you directing them to? I have no plans to play with that folder in anymore but I should probably make sure it's all up to date anyway. As a general rule I keep all the archives I download but this computer is only 5 years old so I probably don't have any of that stuff, besides what's in my downloads folder, anymore. (And the only reason I still have the stuff in downloads is that I saved the EA folder in My Documents before I got rid of the old computer. I was NOT going to go looking for all those downloads again, lol.)
Advertisement
Space Pony
#27 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 3:08 PM
Default Closing
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
If the mod may be from BAS, you'd better hurry. They intend to close down the 1st of December.
The Booty may have some mods from old adult sites, too.

THEY WHAT?!!! OH NOES!!
Page 2 of 2