Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 8:56 AM
Mod the Sims Bug
I realized that sometimes as i am logged in my account and i click on an item to download it, it says that i am not logged in and when i log in it simply doesn't do anything and it still says that i am not logged in... its annoying and 15% of the content i like and i want to download it doesn't let me download them.... please fix this BUG
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 10:15 AM
Same
Quote: Originally posted by AndreasMon
I realized that sometimes as i am logged in my account and i click on an item to download it, it says that i am not logged in and when i log in it simply doesn't do anything and it still says that i am not logged in... its annoying and 15% of the content i like and i want to download it doesn't let me download them.... please fix this BUG
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 5:49 PM
Default A possible, not prefered solution...
Quote: Originally posted by AndreasMon

When you login, keep the box saying remember me checked... Stinks that it does that, but apparently its the only way to not have these issues... Unless you do that and theres other issues.. likely means you have some browser setting too highly secure...
Banned
#4 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 8:43 PM
Could I kindly point you to 'Site Questions and Issues', which is under the Site tab, please? Unfortunately, this isn't the place, but since you're new here, its perfectly understandable.