Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 2:11 AM Last edited by Pupdude : 11th Jul 2014 at 6:17 PM.
Need Help Locating Files
I had this idea in my head for a mod that makes it so werewolves never transform back into human form. I tried messing with the tuning for the transformation times, and it didn't work. I have another idea on how to go about it, but I need to find the process/check tree/whatever it's called that deals with the werewolf transformation. The problem is, up to this point, I've only ever used other mods as bases for my own personal mods. I've never actually made my own mod from scratch, so I have no idea where to find the code I need or how to even go about actually setting up the package file, although I assume I just export it and import it into a new package file and mess with it from there.

I've gotten up to the point where you import the globals, but I have absolutely no idea under what group you'd find them in. So...what group of globals would you find them in, because I don't see a "WerewolfGlobals".

EDIT3: Okay, I'll admit, I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. If anyone would be so kind as to make this mod for me, I would be grateful.