Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UPDATED: The Kingdom of Niua Simoa for World Adventures

by kiwi_tea Posted 2nd Feb 2010 at 3:28 PM - Updated 7th Aug 2011 at 1:27 PM by kiwi_tea

376 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 343 Feedback Posts, 32 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 14 of 16
Test Subject
#326 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 4:34 AM Last edited by Wolve : 14th Jul 2011 at 4:36 AM. Reason: The error didn't show up anymore.
I can't download the last 2 parts, it gives me a 403-FORBIDDEN error?

EDIT: Nevermind
Lab Assistant
#327 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 4:31 PM
When i try to edit the cemetery and the juice bar it says needs cheat to activate build/buy. which cheat is this? Thanks.
Btw AWESOME CREATION!!! UR SO COOL!
Retired
retired moderator
Original Poster
#328 Old 30th Jul 2011 at 11:43 PM
Hi simmytime. The cheat you need is: testingcheatsenabled true and then enablelotlocking true.

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Test Subject
#329 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 7:03 AM Last edited by Madman27 : 31st Jul 2011 at 7:11 AM. Reason: Still won't work.
Won't work!
I can't extract or install any of the files.
I'm serious! My computer says that all the files are corrupt. None of them will install.
I've tried EVERY thing! It just won't work.
Test Subject
#330 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 7:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hele3127
I can't make it work! When i try to extract the rar-files it says that the files are damaged

same here.
Test Subject
#331 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 7:38 AM
impossible.
I managed to get it into 1 large sims3pack, but it still fails to install.
Test Subject
#332 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 7:55 AM
:!: **** impossible :!: :cry:
it's **** impossible to get this file to work! It won't install, and it won't even show up in the game!

Please tell me how to get it working
Test Subject
#333 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 8:16 AM
Arrrrrrgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT JUST WON'T WORK! I've even renamed the files! The previous extraction left me with a file that was only around 6MB!!! Now it wont even extract!

PLEASE HELP
Test Subject
#334 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 8:31 AM
WinRAR SUCKS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WinRAR Sucks
I'VE EVEN REPAIRED THE F**KING FILES
Test Subject
#335 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 8:36 AM
Forget it!
Might as well not bother trying. it won't work anyway! :down:
Test Subject
#336 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 9:16 AM
Can you at least upload a single working file that isn't corrupt? I'M SERIOUS! I'VE TRIED ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING TO GET IT TO WORK, IT WON,T EVEN EXTRACT! IT KEEPS ON SAYING THAT I NEED TO INSERT A DISK WITH THE REQUIRED PART!

THIS IS MAKING ME SO ANGRY
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#337 Old 13th Aug 2011 at 2:54 AM
Downloading it now, gonna try to install it. : D PS: Any chance that you would upload the updated version that you have on the exchange?
Lab Assistant
#338 Old 26th Aug 2011 at 3:29 AM
Shouting isn't going to help. The problem is on your end, not on this end. None of the files are corrupted.

Have you renamed the files so they're all the same except the part number? If so, you should be able to just extract part 1, the rest will tag on automatically.
Just name them NiuaSimoa.partX.rar, and then only open Part 1. Don't touch the rest.
If you're getting a 'file corrupted' message, that means you're opening the wrong part. If you get a 'please locate...' window, that means you've renamed one of your files wrong.

I just redownloaded all the files because I lost mine while reinstalling. They opened just fine and I'm installing the world while I type this.

Edit: sorry about the double post.
Test Subject
#339 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 1:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KarinL
Shouting isn't going to help. The problem is on your end, not on this end. None of the files are corrupted.

Have you renamed the files so they're all the same except the part number? If so, you should be able to just extract part 1, the rest will tag on automatically.
Just name them NiuaSimoa.partX.rar, and then only open Part 1. Don't touch the rest.
If you're getting a 'file corrupted' message, that means you're opening the wrong part. If you get a 'please locate...' window, that means you've renamed one of your files wrong.

I just redownloaded all the files because I lost mine while reinstalling. They opened just fine and I'm installing the world while I type this.

Edit: sorry about the double post.

hi karinL
i have the same problem and it does not let me rename the files
any advice
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#340 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 9:40 PM
Doesnt matter ive worked it out THANK YOU
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#341 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 9:36 PM
What do you mean "it" does not let you rename the files? What's "it"? You just rename the downloaded files that are on your desktop.
If you can't, it's a Windows issue, and I'm no good with Windows.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#342 Old 19th Sep 2011 at 7:00 AM
Thank you for sharing such a well made world. Much Appreciated ^_^
Test Subject
#343 Old 20th Sep 2011 at 7:44 PM Last edited by LVUsucks : 20th Sep 2011 at 8:22 PM.
I don't really know what to do anymore, but this just refuses to load... Freezes when it's almost done, I thought it was cool and that I just had to wait, went out for a meal with a friend, came back, still stuck. Tried again, stuck. Maybe clearing caches, AGAIN? :O Any advice? :s

EDIT: Cleared all caches, still don't pass loading...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#344 Old 25th Sep 2011 at 2:03 AM
Thank , But I Want Some Decorate in Ambitions Lot
Test Subject
#345 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 10:05 PM
I can't install .sim3pack files for a while now I never found the reason, just launcher installer would load then fail to install anything. no one else found the solution to this issue. I tried all other installers of sims3packs but none work for worlds or store stuff. Is it possible to somehow retrieve the .world file from the sims3pack file? I made the sims3pack into a package file, would renaming the extension into .world and placing it into installed worlds make it work? Thank you for any help!

The only people I truly envy are those who are blind; only they can truly see through a person.
Lab Assistant
#346 Old 24th Oct 2011 at 7:07 AM Last edited by amberland : 26th Oct 2011 at 12:15 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by kiwi_tea
This cemetery houses the long past generations of Niua Simoa. Please note that without the save game installed this lot does not produce any ghosts.
I would like my cemetery to have ghosts. What is the save game and where can I get it?

Edit: I've been playing Niua Simoa for a couple days now and I love it, so I guess finding the "save game" is now irrelevant, because I don't want to start over. :-) but I'm wondering some other things. Why is Heleni Rotorima and Sisana's mother listed as "Wha Kuai" in the family tree. Your descriptions lists her as Eseta.

Also, I was going through the individual Sims and there are 4 of them that aren't in the world (as far as I can tell). Toru, Tahi, and Wha Kuai and Sinister Clown. What's their story? I've read through all 345 comments and they weren't mentioned. Is there a place I can go to figure this all out?
Test Subject
#347 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 11:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by amberland
I've read through all 345 comments and they weren't mentioned. Is there a place I can go to figure this all out?

lmao - ever heard of search or gooogle? crtl+f on each page helps too...i wouldnt have read all those comments lolz
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#348 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 11:38 AM
will this be updated for pets?
Retired
retired moderator
Original Poster
#349 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 6:47 AM
@amberland: You can read about the kuia here: http://pasimficandbeyond.wikia.com/...ua_Simoa#Kuia_2

Sinister Clown is just a homeless Sim, a bit of an easter egg with my worlds is that they each contain a clown similar to Tragic Clown. For example, Bashful Clown will appear in my version of Riverblossom Hills. ^_^

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Lab Assistant
#350 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 10:13 PM Last edited by amberland : 4th Nov 2011 at 10:04 PM.
Thanks Kiwi_Tea. I'm really enjoying playing Niua Simoa. I have a few more questions.

1) I just got Ambitions. Is there someplace I can get the Ambitions lots where they are furnished? The Royal Salon, Tiki Pasimfic, and Tapuwhai Town (Fire) Station. Is the Eel Bar & Grill suppose to be for Ambitions too? Is there a junkyard? [edit: Just to make my self clear, I'm not asking you to make these things. But if they already exist somewhere, I figured it would save me some time. ]

2) How do you make the Kuia homeless? I'm interested in how that works. Will they age and someday die? Also, the games gave them jobs. One of them is the boss at the Corporate Towers. Is there a way to stop the game from doing this? It seems weird for them to have jobs.

Quote: Originally posted by kiwi_tea
Oops! I think I accidentally deleted Ariifano Karakia's previous books when I prepopulated the world! Apologies, I should have thought of that. I'm afraid they are gone.
3) The 9 books in her inventory, were those suppose to have been the books she wrote? (Getting out of the Pit, Learning to Speak Officer, Coping with Geese and Vipers, etc.)

4) Is Heleni Rotorima suppose to die from the Mummy's Curse? I've just started a fresh game and the last time I played the island for 35 days. I didn't really care what happened to her, so I never cured her, but when I went back to her she was still alive and the Curse Moodlet was gone. [edit: Heleni and the two others who were cursed all died in my second playing of the island. So I don't know why the Curse Moodlet disappeared for all them them the first time I played it.]

Sorry for so many questions. Thanks again for creating such a great neighborhood!
Page 14 of 16