Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd May 2016 at 5:16 AM
My Mods Won't Work
I've done everything. I've read the articles, and I've followed the instructions. I've deleted the cache files, but for some reason, when I loaded the game and exited it, the cache files wouldn't come back. I'm so frustrated and confused . I need some help. Any help. Thank you in advance.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 3rd May 2016 at 5:41 AM
If you are talking about the five cache files such as CasPartCache.package, scriptCache.package, etc., it is not possible for them to not regenerate upon launch. Where they are regenerating might be the real question.

Check the modification date/time of the file called DeviceConfig.log in your TS3 game folder, the one that should be in Documents. Right-click and hit Properties (Windows) or Get Info (Mac) if you don't see the date/time. It should match the last time you attempted to launch your game exactly. If you aren't sure, then launch your game. The file's date/time modified should change instantly. If it does not, then you have another live game folder somewhere on your system and the game is ignoring the one you are looking at.