Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 6:37 PM
Default Chicklet
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone has Chicklet's 'Back in Time' set available for download or a working link to it (see attached)?

Thanks,

~ Hev .
Screenshots

[I]Some people say that the jewels of our life are our children. I personally think that the jewels of our life are our memories, good and bad each as we go along. ♥
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 7:20 PM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 10:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ava78
http://cherryblossomsims.forumieren...ime-living-room
You might have to register.

Thank you for that but it says 'Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum.' and I have registered .

[I]Some people say that the jewels of our life are our children. I personally think that the jewels of our life are our memories, good and bad each as we go along. ♥
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xxnaomibabeyxx
Thank you for that but it says 'Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum.' and I have registered .

I've notified Chicklet for you.
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 12:57 PM
Hi xxnaomibabeyxx!

The link for this set at CherryBlossom Sims is the correct, working link.

You need to have 10 posts on the forum before you can access the Resident Artists section. That is why you received that message. It's very easy to acquire those 10 posts tho, since there ares so many topics of discussion to join in on, plus you can still access all the wonderful gifts from our members too and post on those topics to reach your 10 count!

Hope to see you around the forum!

- Chicklet