Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#951 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 9:25 PM Last edited by FairyKairi : 4th Aug 2015 at 9:36 PM. Reason: Math error
Time for a new update: Calissa and Jason are still living in the house and proving to be QUITE the money-makers with Calissa's painting and Jason's hunting for gems. Remember how I was wanting one of each Supernatural in my family? Well, I got more than I bargained for...read on.

Holly and Harlow as teenagers...both have the favorite color blue, so I dressed them both in blue.

Landon and Lakia were born shortly after Holly and Harlow aged into children. Both take after their father, obviously.

The Supernatural chaos begins: Morgan is a witch, while Mycroft is human. Ironically, Mycroft takes after his witch father and Morgan takes after my heiress, Darielle.

Killian, Keenan, and Karida are the result of my desperation to have a fairy in the family. Darielle WooHooed with a fairy named Saro Sweetwings in order to get ONE fairy child...she ended up with three. Their wing colors were changed, but the wing shape was left alone. Karida rolled Kleptomaniac upon aging up, so she will likely be staying.

Nolen and Nadia are Darielle's last two children, bringing her up to 20 children...7 more than her mother, my founder, Adrienne. Nadia is Darielle's heiress and nearly the spitting image of Adrienne. Darielle will be aging into an Elder today in-game. I will do nothing to stop her from aging. 20 children...she deserves it.

Current total: 33 of 100 babies.

EDIT: Jumping Monkey, The Sims Resource for clothes and male sims and Custom Content Caboodle for hair.

http://www.thesimsresource.com
http://www.customcontentcaboodle.com
Advertisement
Test Subject
#952 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 5:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FairyKairi
Time for a new update: Calissa and Jason are still living in the house and proving to be QUITE the money-makers with Calissa's painting and Jason's hunting for gems. Remember how I was wanting one of each Supernatural in my family? Well, I got more than I bargained for...read on.

Holly and Harlow as teenagers...both have the favorite color blue, so I dressed them both in blue.

Landon and Lakia were born shortly after Holly and Harlow aged into children. Both take after their father, obviously.

The Supernatural chaos begins: Morgan is a witch, while Mycroft is human. Ironically, Mycroft takes after his witch father and Morgan takes after my heiress, Darielle.

Killian, Keenan, and Karida are the result of my desperation to have a fairy in the family. Darielle WooHooed with a fairy named Saro Sweetwings in order to get ONE fairy child...she ended up with three. Their wing colors were changed, but the wing shape was left alone. Karida rolled Kleptomaniac upon aging up, so she will likely be staying.

Nolen and Nadia are Darielle's last two children, bringing her up to 20 children...7 more than her mother, my founder, Adrienne. Nadia is Darielle's heiress and nearly the spitting image of Adrienne. Darielle will be aging into an Elder today in-game. I will do nothing to stop her from aging. 20 children...she deserves it.

Current total: 33 of 100 babies.

EDIT: Jumping Monkey, The Sims Resource for clothes and male sims and Custom Content Caboodle for hair.

http://www.thesimsresource.com
http://www.customcontentcaboodle.com

I congratulate you on your second heir while I am still on my first but going through very slow, so instead of getting my Founder Ambrosia, I am just going to move on and I don't care how many babies I have with her. Thank you for helping me realize that it doesnt matter how many she has, the longer the challenge the better
Lab Assistant
#953 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 5:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jumpingmonkey099
I congratulate you on your second heir while I am still on my first but going through very slow, so instead of getting my Founder Ambrosia, I am just going to move on and I don't care how many babies I have with her. Thank you for helping me realize that it doesnt matter how many she has, the longer the challenge the better
To be honest, I had no idea what Ambrosia was until you mentioned it. I will have to look into making some...I already have three life plants in my Founder's Garden, as I have taken to calling it. As for the longer the better, while it is recommended that the challenge goes as fast as possible, the "one out, one in" scenario mentioned in the YouTube videos is easier said than done, in my experience. Obviously, you want your founder and her heiresses to have as many children as possible, but you still have to remain sane in the process. This is also my second time doing this, but my first was only ended because my old computer died on me.

You're welcome! Most of my knowledge of this challenge comes from the many YouTubers who have, or still are, doing the challenge. I bought the game for the sole purpose of doing this challenge...without a challenge, I would not keep playing. That is what happened with the Sims 2 for me.
Test Subject
#954 Old 7th Aug 2015 at 12:47 AM
how do I get it
Test Subject
#955 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 10:32 PM
I started this challenge a while ago I'm still in gen 1 my Founder is Somer Hagen, she has had 22 kids. On her last pregnancy and I can't wait until gen 2
Lab Assistant
#956 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 3:06 AM
Default Third generation CHAOS
Quote: Originally posted by kallievaughan
how do I get it
What do you mean?
-------
Okay, time for an update. I am going to attempt to take more pictures from the actual game instead of CAS, but moving the camera in-game is easier said than done, hence the CAS pictures of the children and heiresses.

Nadia really is the spitting image of her grandmother, Adrienne. The only differences are the custom content skins and eyes...Nadia's look more realistic in my opinion. Her traits are Friendly, Loves the Heat, Party Animal, Dog Person, and Angler. The traits make it a bit harder to catch men, but she has. When she's not doing what she needs to, she's dancing, so I expect PLENTY of triplets from her.

The Stephens' house in its current rendition--I plan on changing it for every generation--the walls are actually gray, but it was raining on that day, so they look blue. The garage contains Nadia's pink sports car, which she only has access to, though I do not expect her to be able to use it much, lol. The house also has a basement which is almost strictly Calissa's domain. The top floor contains individual bedrooms for Nadia's Supernatural half-brothers, Jason, Killian, and Morgan, plus a bathroom. Only they can reach that floor. Killian rolled Family-Oriented upon aging into a young adult, or his sister, Karida, would have stayed instead. Darielle, over 100 days old, is still alive, but I have stopped having her eat Life Fruit (I wanted her to live to see the third generation start), so I expect the Reaper to come for her any minute.

I put some more men in town and soon, Nadia was pregnant, though, thanks to a random glitch, I had to direct them to "Try for Baby" three times before they would actually do it. That may be my undoing, lol. True to her Angler trait, the one time I found her not dancing, she was fishing in the pond, which is actually stocked with Alley Catfish and Angelfish, but she does not have the skill or bait to catch either, so I merely took the picture and directed her to dance again in the house:

Two Sim days of dancing later, Nadia gave birth to QUADRUPLETS. I have the mod that allows that, but the option is turned off, so that is an obvious glitch. Fertility Treatment, a Procreation elixir, and the massage table should not override WooHooer, but apparently, they did. Introducing Adler, Amarantha, Aina, and Adele:

Synopsis:
#957 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 2:24 PM
Hi, so, I know this is really really old but I have a bit of a problem. I can never find enough men for my sim to be impregnated by!! So I was wondering if, as an additional rule, you can use the same baby-daddies, but only if the relationship bar has gone back down to zero? That way, you aren't shortcutting it by using them over and over again, as you have to wait for it to go down, BUT, you ensure that you will always have at least 1 option for making more babies. I am about to restart the challenge for the 4th time so I would apreciate anyones feedback ^u^
Lab Assistant
#958 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 7:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plumbobcherrytreewinter
Hi, so, I know this is really really old but I have a bit of a problem. I can never find enough men for my sim to be impregnated by!! So I was wondering if, as an additional rule, you can use the same baby-daddies, but only if the relationship bar has gone back down to zero? That way, you aren't shortcutting it by using them over and over again, as you have to wait for it to go down, BUT, you ensure that you will always have at least 1 option for making more babies. I am about to restart the challenge for the 4th time so I would apreciate anyones feedback ^u^
Simple, either make more men yourself or download more from custom content websites, or even the Exchange. Just make sure the Sims are compatible with your expansions or lack thereof. That's what I have done. I think I still have men made by EA that I have not used, lol.
Scholar
#959 Old 16th Aug 2015 at 8:40 AM
I have an Update, Chapter 60
Lab Assistant
#960 Old 21st Aug 2015 at 12:42 AM
Default Chaos!!!!
Nadia's surprise quadruplets have aged up:

The A-team were taught their skills and aged up before I DARED to get Nadia pregnant again. Even then, it took three different men and two Sim days before I found one that would stay long enough to be a baby-daddy. Nadia had just given birth and I had JUST aged a second set of quadruplets into toddlers when my game crashed FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE I GOT IT IN NOVEMBER. So I had to replay the second half of Nadia's second pregnancy over again. I was hoping to avoid more quadruplets when...SHE HAD ANOTHER SET OF QUADRUPLETS! This time I saved the game as soon as it would let me after the birth. I did some redecorating of the nursery (which I will make a point to get a picture of next time) and aged them up when Nadia got home with them. I saved and quit afterwards.

Here they are:

As much as I like that Nadia is having so many children at once, I disabled quadruplets because they are not realistic to have constantly. I have resolved to stop using BOTH the massage table and a Procreation elixir next time to see if that makes a difference. If that does not work, I do not know what will.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#961 Old 4th Sep 2015 at 5:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FanGirlOfManyFandoms532
I am nearly finished Generation 2! So far I have about 30 babies ha. I have an issue whenever the household has 7/8 sims she is pregnant and all the babies after are singles never multiples. Once there is space left (under 7/8 sims) she goes back to having multiples. It's so weird and annoys me abit! Is there a way to resolve it?

I mean you can get a mod that allows extra sims in the household, but with just the game, you can only have 8 sims. That's why when she is pregnant and there are 7 sims, she can only have a single baby! It's not a glitch, that's how the game is supposed to work!

Quote: Originally posted by plumbobcherrytreewinter

honestly I have just gone into CAS and made a house full of guys and done it that way! There's always ways to add men.

http://amiisims.tumblr.com/ - Visit my Simblr!
Lab Assistant
#962 Old 5th Sep 2015 at 10:19 PM
Okay, it's past time I posted another update. The A-team have aged up and moved out as of yesterday and the E-team are like three Sim days from being shipped out themselves. All have HORRIBLE grades...so much so that I had to install icarus' User-Directed Scolding mod. Unfortunately, only two of the school-age children have good grades, currently, but I am working on it.

Nadia's children who are still in the house (same letter, same father):

Isolde is an Evil fairy, while Inessa is a Good fairy, lol. Both inherited their father's custom skintone (different from my default Wild Blue one). Isham got Nadia's eyes and skin, but his father's hair color.

The University Mascot makes some good-looking boys, hehe. Ironically, they are the only ones with good grades.

Jessamine and Jax's shirts were not intentional. He aged up with that shirt, so I left it on him. Jax is a witch, though I was hoping one of his sisters would be the witch. I only used their father because he was going to die soon if I did not.

The running total (Nadia has AT LEAST two more pregnancies in her, three if I can manage it):

13 + 19 + 16 = 48 children
Lab Assistant
#963 Old 23rd Sep 2015 at 3:24 AM Last edited by FairyKairi : 23rd Sep 2015 at 3:32 AM. Reason: forgot recent pictures of Gideon and Griffin
I know I am double-posting, but this thread has been inactive since I last posted, so I decided to post an update. Isham, Isolde, and Inessa have been moved out and Gideon and Griffin are close behind them. Here are recent pictures of the newest ones:

Oops, I forgot that I had not aged them up the last time.

Jessamine, Jax, and Jolene as teenagers...I tried to give them some personality...let me know if I was successful please.

Kaira and Kylar, who was being stubborn and WOULD NOT open his eyes no matter what I did, they are the same color as his sister's, fyi.

Bakari and Blaine are Nadia's newest additions. I was hoping Bakari would be a girl...

I immediately got Nadia pregnant again with the neighbor's babies. He is also a merman with similar looks to Bakari and Blaine's father. I am praying for a blond mermaid, but as long as there's a female (blond preferred), all is good. Kaira would be my heiress, if not, and that's just too ironic for me to handle. Plus, I am tired of all the brunette heiresses...my current total is 52 children and counting.
Field Researcher
#964 Old 7th Oct 2015 at 11:42 PM
FairyKairi got me interested in doing a 100 baby challenge! I was scared, though. So I decided to do a dual-heir baby-making "contest". It's already hard enough & I haven't even been able to get my ladies pregnant yet! They're striking out with Try for Baby all over the place!

So without further ado, Shannon & Teagan MacAnna!!

MacAnna: Sims 3 100 Baby Contest
Lab Assistant
#965 Old 8th Oct 2015 at 12:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MommyIce
FairyKairi got me interested in doing a 100 baby challenge! I was scared, though. So I decided to do a dual-heir baby-making "contest". It's already hard enough & I haven't even been able to get my ladies pregnant yet! They're striking out with Try for Baby all over the place!

So without further ado, Shannon & Teagan MacAnna!!

MacAnna: Sims 3 100 Baby Contest
Glad to see I inspired someone! The first generation is always the hardest. I only managed to have 13 children with my founder, Adrienne, though I only had base game and Supernatural at the time. If you have Seasons, I suggest signing them both up for Online Dating if you haven't already, lol. Go for funny interactions with the men until they at least reach "Good Friend" status with them, then hit them with the romantic ones. That's what I have done even before I got Seasons a few months ago.

In other news, I have not been able to play for the last two weeks or so due to school responsibilities, but my Nadia (a.k.a. Baby Mama #3) has reached her Elder-stage birthday (I saved before I actually played through it). Her last pregnancy produced quads AGAIN, which puts her individual total at 24 children, half of which were the result of a glitch. I am glad to say that my next heiress WILL NOT be a brunette! Pictures of the recently aged-up children are below.

Kylar & Kaira:

Blaine & Bakari:

Finnegan, Fiona, Flynn, & Farin:

The other five are still teenagers, hence no new pictures. Of the recent quads, only Flynn is a merman. I am leaning towards Fiona as the next heiress, but the ultimate decision comes down to the traits they end up rolling as they get older. I am still swamped with homework, so I won't be able to resume playing for at least a few days.

Current total: 56 children.
Field Researcher
#966 Old 8th Oct 2015 at 12:55 AM
@FairyKairi - so how many people do you have in your household right now? More than 8? Lol. That's got to take some managing!

Lol - Hit 'em with funny & they won't see it coming!

Teagan is Inappropriate, so sometimes she can kiss someone early on in their relationship. And other times.. she just makes people feel awkward!
Lab Assistant
#967 Old 8th Oct 2015 at 1:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MommyIce
@FairyKairi - so how many people do you have in your household right now? More than 8? Lol. That's got to take some managing!

Lol - Hit 'em with funny & they won't see it coming!

Teagan is Inappropriate, so sometimes she can kiss someone early on in their relationship. And other times.. she just makes people feel awkward!
17, if I counted right. Nadia has three Supernatural half-siblings who have done wonders for the household. Her half-sister, Calissa, is a vampire who I promptly made Immortal as soon as her LTW was finished. I also gave her the "No Bills Ever" reward when I got World Adventures, so she's here to stay. Jason, the only werewolf in the family, will keep getting the Fountain of Youth elixir until I can earn him enough points for the Age Freeze Potion since he has his werewolf skills maxed out and the Lucky trait. Last, but not least, Killian is a blue-skinned Fairy with the Family-Oriented trait. Nadia and him currently take turns with the quads, while the rest of the family is on High Free Will most of the time with no prompting from me.
Field Researcher
#968 Old 8th Oct 2015 at 4:05 PM
And we have our first babies!!

Chapter 5 - Interesting Opportunities
Chapter 6 - Rock-a-Bye Baby

Team Teagan has twin boys with firefighter Thomas O'Sullivan: Azriel & Atomic MacAnna

Team Shannon has triplets with love Kearney O'Shea: Abigaile, Alaina & Alasdair MacAnna

Maybe I shouldn't have started the fertility treatments so early! Lol. 5 babies might kill me! I plan on aging them up to toddlers when the next crop of children are born!
Field Researcher
#969 Old 9th Oct 2015 at 5:09 AM
Updates!

Chapter 7 - Early Worm Gets the... Baby?
Chapter 8 - Get In My Bed!
Chapter 9 - My Special Someone
Chapter 10 - Get Out of My Bed!

BABIES page added to keep track of all the babies born & their parents! I'm going with gothic, creepy names for Teagan's kiddos & Irish names for Shannon's kiddos.

Feel free to comment & let me know if you're enjoying it.
Field Researcher
#970 Old 9th Oct 2015 at 11:44 PM Last edited by MommyIce : 10th Oct 2015 at 2:03 AM.
A few more updates before the weekend! I now have too many babies & am thinking about leaving some by the side of the road. I haven't been able to teach any of my toddlers their skills, so I'm inundated with babies & toddlers. Shannon & Teagan are going to tactictly agree to a truce until we get some kids aged up!

Chapter 11 - Who's Been in My Bed?
Chapter 12 - Two More Mouths to Feed
Chapter 13 - Working Together
Chapter 14 - Operation Toddler Skilling

The Sisters' new set of twins:

They're tied now! Operation Age Up is about to commence!
Teagan: 5
Shannon: 5
Lab Assistant
#971 Old 13th Oct 2015 at 8:32 PM
It took the combined efforts of six different Sims to do it, but the newest Stephens quads have successfully aged up. I think my game agrees with me...Fiona rolled Family-Oriented upon aging up...only Adrienne had that of the former three mamas. She has the exact same hair color as her brothers, the custom content hair I used just darkens any hair color I use it with.

And now, I must get offline before I miss my bus...public transit, ugh.
Test Subject
#972 Old 15th Oct 2015 at 12:30 AM
First time posting here so hey! I just started with my first 100 baby challenge. Been wanting to try one for quite a while but never really had time for that. So, I'll start with my challenge now.
Heir: Louisa Kyler. She is good kisser, family oriented, nurturing, iressistible, hopeless romantic. The town she lives in is Apaloosa Plains(later I realized that my choice sucks).

First and second baby. Olivia and Casper. Both look like their daddy.
Dad: Barrington Diamond

Right now Louisa is pregnant again! I hope the next baby will look more like her.
Field Researcher
#973 Old 15th Oct 2015 at 3:47 AM
@Annakaz - I love the haircolor for Louisa! Very pretty!

I have two more updates and *finally* was able to age Azriel & Atomic up to children. The theme for these updates should be: Murphy's Law - Anything that Can Go Wrong, Will Go Wrong. Lol.

Chapter 15 - Quit Breathing Down My Neck!
Chapter 16 - Everybody Party!

Hopefully next time I can get Shannon's toddlers aged up, too!!
Lab Assistant
#974 Old 15th Oct 2015 at 4:16 AM Last edited by FairyKairi : 15th Oct 2015 at 6:37 PM. Reason: grammar editing
@Annakaz. Yay! Another challenger! I would suggest working on their skills while Louisa is pregnant. Better to have them over and done with before the next set arrives, lol.

@MommyIce. I think that's one of, if not THE, the themes of this entire challenge, lol.
Test Subject
#975 Old 20th Oct 2015 at 9:19 PM
I've played a bit. I moved the family to Islo Paradiso. So far there's 3 donors to 4 kids but Louisa is pregnant again(yay, because she pretty much just turned adult!!!!!!!!!!!). I hope to have at least 4 more kids with Louisa before she turns elder.
Olivia and Casper have grown alot, they're teens now.

And now there's also Aaron and Mark.

Mark is the one that looks the most like Louisa, I think, and Casper has barely anything from his mother.
Page 39 of 46