Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#51 Old 29th Mar 2013 at 12:15 AM
"These bomb shelters are made with a nuclear resistant Transparent Aluminum. Nothing will be able to penetrate the shelter" I said, as Tarah spoke up. "I think you have made a mistake in your calculations" Tarah said.
I looked down at a panel on my arm and asked "How have I made a mistake?" I inquired. "This is the year 2013, not 2050" Tarah answered.

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Advertisement
Inventor
#52 Old 29th Mar 2013 at 3:26 AM
"Exactly, and I've never heard of nuclear resistant transparent aluminum."
Mad Poster
#53 Old 29th Mar 2013 at 9:15 AM
"My calculations were 37 years off" I started. "I guess I should try and get to 2050 then" I finished, as I pressed a button on my arm and I shot off the stage.
"Well... That was weird" Kennedy said, as she finished off the rest of her coffee.

Inventor
#54 Old 29th Mar 2013 at 6:01 PM
*Our skit ends and we go back to our seats.*
Mad Poster
#55 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 3:01 AM
"Man, I was nervous as hell" I said quietly, as I sat down.

Inventor
#56 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 5:29 AM
"You did fine. I'm used to being on stage, my mom has forced me into so many beauty pageants my whole life."
Mad Poster
#57 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 5:46 AM
"My mother tried to get me into beauty pageants, but I refused to go until she gave up trying" I replied, as I watched the next group do their act

Inventor
#58 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 6:20 AM
"I've tried that, it didn't work, for me anyway."
Mad Poster
#59 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 6:42 AM
"She eventually got my twin interested in pageants and she started to ignore me. My twin was the favourite of us" I said

Inventor
#60 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 6:51 AM
"I know how that feels. My brothers are the favorites in my house."
Mad Poster
#61 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 6:54 AM
"Yeah, and I have an elder brother does whatever he wants and my parents didn't care, they just let him do whatever he wanted to do" I said

Inventor
#62 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 8:40 AM
"Uh-oh, teacher's looking."
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 5:13 PM
Later that day, I sat in my room again. I hate my room here. I like my home WAY better than Maddie and Kenz's. For one, my house is big. Not like a mansion or anything, but one of those newer kinds of houses. I don't completely remember it. Now, I'm stuck in a two bedroom apartment with my sisters that are the total opposites of me. At least they have eachother. I'm alone. Well, except for my hallucinations. I thought that I would think of more ideas for the play. I was bored, and stimulating my mind helps me block out everything that goes on in my head. I thought of the people in our group. There were plenty of girls, but not many guys. And even then, I didn't know most of them, so there was no way I could make any character for them. I knew who some of the girls are, but I didn't KNOW them. I was already headlocked, so I would ask my mom, but she's in africa, not here. Well, musicals are kind of complicated if you ask me, but I don't like the straight out talking only, either. But, then again, I didn't know if anybody could sing, or dance, or even do a simple fake actor "stunt", like being able to fall to the floor without getting hurt.
Inventor
#64 Old 1st Apr 2013 at 2:15 AM
((OOC: I got the Maddie and McKenzie reference!))

When I came home from school, I told my mom I wanted to quit pageants and we got into a big fight about it. I was slapped so hard that I have a big bruise on my face. I hope the make up covers it and no one notices. Although this is not the first time I have had to hide something like this. I came up to my room to avoid any more. I see Tayla and Tarah (sorry if misspelled) online and send them both an IM.
Inventor
#65 Old 3rd Apr 2013 at 2:37 AM
I didn't go to school today, but I had to get out of the house, so I went to the drama/theater class that is after school. I walk in and see everyone there. I put on a fake smile and hope the make up covers my bruise. I go up to Tayla and Tarah, "Hey, what's up? Has a play idea been set in stone yet?"
Mad Poster
#66 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 12:16 AM
"Not sure" I answered as I swung my bag off my shoulder and I dropped it onto the ground. "Where were you?" I inquired, as I pulled a small notebook laptop out of my bag.
"I didn't show up to school, that's all" Kennedy answered, as she saw my hand.
"What happened to your hand" Kennedy asked. "I got in a fight with my twin. I think she broke my wrist, but I can't afford hospital cover so I'm hoping it's just a sprain and will go away in time" I answered, as I put a pair of gloves on to hide the bandage.
Mrs. Demarce walked into the room and we all sat down. "Did you speak to your mother yet?" I asked. "About what" Kennedy answered.
"About not wanting to do the beauty pageants". Kennedy grimaced as I said this, and both Tarah and I noticed it. "What happened" Tarah asked.
"Nothing" Kennedy said. "I don't believe you. Something happened" I answered as Mrs. Demarce walked over to the three of us.

Inventor
#67 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 5:46 AM
My eyes widened in horror at the thought of everyone discovering what happened as Mrs. Demarce walks up. I whisper to the others, "Can we talk about this later?" I really hope they just forget about it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#68 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 12:09 PM
((OOC: Sorry for not being active here, my dad and I went on a trip to London! Probably should have told you that earlier, but now that I'm back I'll definitely post more!))

Camarda bends over to the girls and says loud and clear:
"You guys should be glad that this isn't a 'real' lesson (with her fingers doing the " sign) because if I would've been a 'real' teacher then almost all of you (pointing with her finger over the whole class) would be sent to the principal's office faster than you know it."
She takes a quick look on Kennedy's eye but decides to ignore it and with stomping feet she walks over to the bag and picks up her notebook.
"Sorry 'bout that" Tarah whispers "there was an incident in the teachers lounge after yesterday's class which really made her tick"
"Some of the other teachers suggested that we should have a roll call" she starts with a much calmer voice than before "so I've got a list here of all the students that signed up for the try-out, although I might have some trouble remembering who's who and which ones I sent out."
She looks discretely at Tayla for a moment before calling up people's names.
"Merington, Clarissa" she says after a while. "Is Clarissa here?"

Quote:
You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm. - Colette
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 5:52 PM
"Um.. yeah... I mean, here" I answered.
Inventor
#70 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 8:25 PM
The girl, Clarissa, Mrs. Demarce just called looks nervous or something. I give her and encouraging smile.
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 13th Apr 2013 at 5:28 PM
((OOC: Is anybody there??))
Inventor
#72 Old 13th Apr 2013 at 9:20 PM
((I have been wondering the same thing.))
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#73 Old 26th Apr 2013 at 8:40 PM
((Sorry, but I didn't have any inspiration :P))

Quote:
Mad Poster
#74 Old 27th Apr 2013 at 2:29 AM
((I completely forgot about this RP.))

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#75 Old 2nd May 2013 at 7:46 PM
((My drama group has just been canceled, so I'm not in the right mood to write about something based off it.))

Quote:
Page 3 of 3