Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 3:28 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default NRAAS Website Not Working!
Hi, I can't seem to view anything on the NRAAS website, whenever I click on anything it shows a blank screen and at the top it says "You are not a member of this wiki: join now". I use a lot of the mods from there already and I wasn't a member then, I created an account to see if it would help but it didn't, so I deactivated it.

All I want to do is see if there are any updates for the mods I use but alas I am unable to.

Any help would be very much appreciated, thanks.

P.S. I would have just contacted Twallan on here but it won't let me send him a message.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 3:36 PM
It works from my end and I haven't logged in there in ages.
Must be on your end. Have you tried a different browser?
Btw., Twallan doesn't work on it any more, it's a whole group now. I don't know if he is still around here.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 3:51 PM
I tried a different browser and it works now, thanks.
Instructor
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 5:14 PM
If you're using IE and maybe some other browser versions, the text is all at the bottom of the screen and the top is solid orange. Wish wiki would fix that, scrolling gets old fast.