Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 8:44 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Unable to install custom worlds using various of methods
So I've found this beautiful world that I want to install: http://cinksims.blogspot.cz/2013/12/alpine-meadows.html. But it just won't work, and I tried another world too, but I get same error.

I can't install these worlds through the launcher (just gives me errors) and I've tried to fix it but it doesn't work. I've tried to install them through various of guides. I've tried to put it in the Worlds folder (where sunset valley is) by renaming it alpine.world and as well just putting the package file in there (using the Delphy installer program to extract). I've tried going through the Library folder with the .package files as well. I've tried 3Viewer program, but I get an error that says "Some content in this Sims3Pack cannot currently be installed".

The world just doesn't show up when I launch the game and press "new game" and then look at the list of worlds.

I got all expansions and stuff packs. Am I just doing something wrong, is the world I'm trying to install not working? I appreciate your help a lot.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 10:28 PM
Do you have problems installing worlds by other creators also? It may just be that one creator. If it's the one I'm thinking of, they crank out a lot of worlds quickly (don't know if that has anything to do with the problem you're having, it might not just be you though).
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 3:19 AM
Ok, I've installed it because it's really beautiful and I also like smaller worlds. No problem installing and loading.

So, there is probably something wrong with your launcher. What exactly is the error you get?

Do you have trouble installing anything else with the launcher?

Are you patched to the last patch level 1.67?

Does it show up in the "Installed Content" tab of the launcher? If yes, have you tried uninstalling and then installing again?