Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#9326 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 6:33 PM
That doesn't really do what I want. I want plant babies to grow up into plant children instead of adults.
Advertisement
Scholar
#9327 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 6:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
That doesn't really do what I want. I want plant babies to grow up into plant children instead of adults.

I agree, that would be best. But this way you can "fudge" it at least. Maybe someone more talented sees this thread and is able to fix it? :D

Paladins/SimWardrobes downloads: https://simfileshare.net/folder/87849/
Mad Poster
#9328 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 7:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn

What happens if you just use the SimBlender to do it? I aged Daisy Greenman into a young adult and she remained a plantsim.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Lab Assistant
#9329 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 7:27 PM
A hack in buy mode that would make it possible for chairs to be automatically dragged into a table without having to play on the lot first. Or does it exist already?

Did I really say that?
- Well, at least yesterday is behind us now.
/Jonipoon
Mad Poster
#9330 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 8:36 PM
For child and teen Plantsims, Jo already linked to this mod http://modthesims.info/d/492769 on the previous page.
From the description there:
Quote:
toddlers will not turn into children the natural way, you have to age them up with cheats. If you have a child or teen human sim they can also be turned into plantsims, but toddler plantsims naturally progress into adult plantsims. They are plantsims only in the sense that they require plantsim needs
Mad Poster
#9331 Old 7th Nov 2018 at 7:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jonipoon
A hack in buy mode that would make it possible for chairs to be automatically dragged into a table without having to play on the lot first. Or does it exist already?

That's a good way to tell if the lot has been played or not.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#9332 Old 7th Nov 2018 at 7:38 AM
@Jonipoon you can cheat them very carefully with the quarter tile cheat. I find using a grid type floor, place on the full tile, turn on the cheat then count as you move (eg 2 across and one back) Then move each chair and the table exactly the same amount. You won't know however if it has worked until you test it with a sim. If you placed them correctly sims will be able to use your off-grid table and chairs.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
#9333 Old 7th Nov 2018 at 6:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FranH
It's funny how Mary Sue is so taken with Beau-I think she was always the rival that Angela didn't think she had-or perhaps she did and just ignored her. Because in my game, Mary Sue never is not half in love with Beau. He's been involved with her no matter if he was married or not. Even Kaylynn cannot compete with her.

Is that so? I always figured it was something that I must've done in my game to cause it. I wasn't aware that it was somewhat common. That's fascinating. In my game, it's totally one sided... Beau has no romantic feelings for her. He has a good relationship with her, both LTR and STR, but never romantic. I'd imagine it was sort of a motherly kind of love, being that Brandi had the baby, then (in my game, anyway) she got married and had other kids, and he mostly just had his big brother and his brother's girlfriend's mom to take care of him. But then he became a young adult and she started wanting to smooch her practically adopted son.

-gE
>=)
Inventor
#9334 Old 7th Nov 2018 at 7:42 PM
I'm late getting back on it, but if Angela hasn't been around while Beau was on dates, then she's either hearing about it from someone else (gossip) or something might actually be glitched. She only needs to be on lot for some actions to clue her in to what Beau is doing, so it's possible she was present but outside your attention. Sometimes furious sims in my game won't or don't bother with the whole poke/slap/shove/attack routine. They just ignore the sim they're angry with. I'm not sure what causes it.
Inventor
#9335 Old 7th Nov 2018 at 7:53 PM
If it's possible, I would like a mod or a hack to where you don't have to put that restaurant podium thing in every restaurant/eatery community lot. It looks out of place in a diner for example

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads
Mad Poster
#9336 Old 7th Nov 2018 at 9:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Primavera
If it's possible, I would like a mod or a hack to where you don't have to put that restaurant podium thing in every restaurant/eatery community lot. It looks out of place in a diner for example

There is an invisible version of the restaurant podium here.
Test Subject
#9337 Old 7th Nov 2018 at 9:05 PM
I'd like a mod that allows you to sell stuff to other sims, like the "give" interaction, but you'd get the object's price in exchange. It'd make bartering so much more easier...
Mad Poster
#9338 Old 7th Nov 2018 at 9:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grinevilly
Is that so? I always figured it was something that I must've done in my game to cause it. I wasn't aware that it was somewhat common. That's fascinating. In my game, it's totally one sided... Beau has no romantic feelings for her. He has a good relationship with her, both LTR and STR, but never romantic. I'd imagine it was sort of a motherly kind of love, being that Brandi had the baby, then (in my game, anyway) she got married and had other kids, and he mostly just had his big brother and his brother's girlfriend's mom to take care of him. But then he became a young adult and she started wanting to smooch her practically adopted son.

-gE
>=)

I didn't do anything to trigger it, myself, either-but I have always had a hard time keeping them apart. She has an eternal 2/3 bolts for him (and he for her), undimmed by time, and the last time I played Bellefleur (PV with additions) He'd just left his wife Kaylynn again after being caught kissing Mary Sue. Kaylynn had had just enough of that stuff, and she threw him out.

It wasn't helped by the fact that before the breakup he'd been visiting Mary Sue on the side of his own volition and they ended up in bed again.
This was after he'd fought for so many years to reunite with Kaylynn and they'd had a fairly successful reconciliation until that very moment...

What really surprised me was that he chose to visit Mary Sue while I was at her house. I immediately thought, "Oh, Beau, you just couldn't stay away, and you're going to break Kaylynn's heart yet again!"

And I swear on a stack of pixel books that he actually turned around to look at me and gave me a shrug and smirk, as if to say, "Hey, I can't help myself. I'm just no good...".

So they're together again. For how long, one does not know. Neither of them wants to get married again-they've both been down that road.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Inventor
#9339 Old 7th Nov 2018 at 9:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lauratje86
There is an invisible version of the restaurant podium here.

Thanks @lauratje86! I downloaded them and I'm gonna test them out later

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads
Mad Poster
#9340 Old 8th Nov 2018 at 4:58 AM Last edited by Charity : 9th Nov 2018 at 9:11 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Maraudine
I'd like a mod that allows you to sell stuff to other sims, like the "give" interaction, but you'd get the object's price in exchange. It'd make bartering so much more easier...

There is an option to sell pets. Maybe it could be altered to sell other things.
Top Secret Researcher
#9341 Old 8th Nov 2018 at 7:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Primavera

Additionally, if you ever become bored of the Espresso bar station, there is an invisible version by Ailias, which allows you to put the espresso machine on any kind of counter you want.
Mad Poster
#9342 Old 8th Nov 2018 at 9:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Their is an option to sell pets. Maybe it could be altered to sell other things.

Hay, could they sell a kid? Oh..that's bad of me. Sorry

Not...I already have the Ogre, and he will buy (and sell) but only babies and toddlers.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#9343 Old 8th Nov 2018 at 11:11 PM
Would be cool If bots had further remote control. Also, perhaps more variation of robots (sentryB and munch as hoverboards for the bronze badge, cleanB and hydroB as hoverbots for silver badge) or more ways to utilize the robotic talen other than on robots (upgrading household appliances and electronics).

Trash Chutes are op. Imo, sims should still require taking out from thees the trash. Two or more that are in line on different floors would conveniently require for the trash to be taken from the very bottom chute.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Forum Resident
#9344 Old 8th Nov 2018 at 11:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
Would be cool If bots had further remote control.

What kind of "remote" did you have in mind? Paladin had a bunch of bot modifications over at Sim Wardrobe. I believe the site has been shut down though.

But fear not!! All is NOT lost!! Bulbizarre has a link to where you can still download Sim Wardrobe /Paladin's Place mods, and if all else fails, i think I have them on my comp, and would obviously be willing to share, if easier means of sharing fail. =)

-gE
>=)
Inventor
#9345 Old 8th Nov 2018 at 11:29 PM
I would like to see a forehead slider. My sims always end up with huge foreheads so I have to bring their face upward, but then they'll end up with giraffe necks

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads
Forum Resident
#9346 Old 9th Nov 2018 at 2:43 AM
And a cheekbone slider. I have so many sims with weird protruding cheekbones that make their eyes look sunken.
Mad Poster
#9347 Old 9th Nov 2018 at 3:47 AM
A global mod that would make all the YA's walk like normal people. I do have mods to take care of them sort of, but once in Uni proper, they go into gorilla slouch. Very annoying.

Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#9348 Old 9th Nov 2018 at 4:06 AM
I use a mod that lets YA walk like normal people, it's called YA & lazy Anim Fix

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#9349 Old 9th Nov 2018 at 9:53 AM Last edited by FranH : 9th Nov 2018 at 10:04 AM.
I have that mod. It doesn't seemingly work in Uni. They revert to their shuffle.

But just to be sure, I redownloaded the Apt. life version and put it in again. Perhaps I don't have it as I believed. Who knows?

Field Researcher
#9350 Old 10th Nov 2018 at 4:48 AM
I don't know if these have been mentioned already, or if they already exist, but this is what I'd like to see:

Railings (4 clicks high to use on foundation stairs) that are placeable objects, so we're not stuck with the same old ones every time. I'm thinking big concrete ones with flared edges, like in front of a library or something.

Sound-effects speakers that don't play music, but instead play stuff like jungle sounds or birds in the trees, or even circus music or crowd sounds. Those would be handy to hide around in certain types of community lots.

Clothing stores that have a limit as to what type of clothing to sell. Who wants to go to a T-shirt kiosk on the beach to buy their wedding dress? It would be great if we could pick 'n choose what to sell at each clothing store, so that if you want bridal wear you have to go to a bridal shop, or if you want gunge-wear you have to go somewhere else, etc. Make it chooseable like the menus in restaurants.
Page 374 of 582