Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for July - posted on 1st Aug 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 1 (Who?), Viewed: 112 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 11:11 PM
Default I'm sorry
Hey,

sooo I read the thread about username changes and I know that you're not allowed to request a username change if you have less than one post. So I decided to follow the guidelines and wanted to register a new account with another name and let this account "die", but I realized that you can't use the same e-mail address for 2 different accounts. Sorry if I'm being annoying or anything, but it would be cool if you could either change my username to Luvii or delete the account lol. The reason why I want to change it is that I can't remember it and I simply hate it.

As I said, I'm really sorry for being annoying and impatient but I want to get a little active on here and it would be cool if people knew me with my usual username.

Best regards,
WHyNOt1312 / Liv
Advertisement
Puffin McMuffin
staff: administrator
#2 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 2:07 PM
Hi @WHyNOt1312

Since you mentioned the second account, another thing we could do rather than deleting it, is to merge your 'WHyNOt1312' account with the other one you made (knowing the name would be appreciated :P), especially if that one has a higher post count . Not sure if you did manage to do it though since you were saying that you can't use the same email for 2 accounts.

The reason why we do ask for having more posts is just due to the fact that there isn't much point into changing the name on someone that isn't actually actively doing things on here