Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 10:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by richdre
Here's a set of female skins with the nipples and hair added. These are the default skins with no changes except the added bits.

http://www.mediafire.com/?1mjw4jr01rc2fnw

Placed this in Medieval/Mods/Packages. Didn't seem to do anything...
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 10:53 PM
I think you need to delete the SimCompositorCache file before starting your game to see the change...

"Deep down I'm pretty superficial"

Eminence Grise
Original Poster
#28 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 2:59 AM Last edited by Srikandi : 9th Apr 2011 at 3:11 AM.
Sorry all, fixed the link :-) Get your nipples now!

Also added TummyZa's new male skins, in less hairy and more hairy versions :-)
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 4:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
Sorry all, fixed the link :-) Get your nipples now!

Also added TummyZa's new male skins, in less hairy and more hairy versions :-)

My bad... I just re-upload the file.
Would you please change the link? :p
Scholar
#30 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 10:30 AM
nipples are good but don't poke out
Test Subject
#31 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 3:44 PM
Hi. What about listing Shimrod's 360 Lot camera? http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.ph...1;topicseen#new
I like it...

Simmodder99's Mod Library

"Is there no welcome for the wicked?" -- Lord Magus Xavier of the Dark Wizards
Mad Poster
#32 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 4:33 PM
I have a few other things not listed. The 360 Lot Camera, No Pregnancy, and a Bookshelf with More Books.
http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.php?board=57.0

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 5:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TummyZa
My bad... I just re-upload the file.
Would you please change the link? :p

Where is the link by the way ? The one in the mods thread doesnt seem to work for me...
Test Subject
#34 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 6:48 PM Last edited by TheHologramMan : 11th Apr 2011 at 5:58 AM.
Here is a simple mod which changes all of the Legendary Traits to FatalFlaws.

This allows you to pick the Legendary Traits in Modify-Traits mode instead of flaws. Keeping this active will probably have unknown consequences since there will be no traits tagged as Legendary so I would advise using it only when editing a sim with it enabled and then saving the game and deleting the package and reloading the game. It will keep the legendary trait after that but should be properly tagged as legendary for game purposes.

I would have preferred to have just fixed the CAS dialog but dont know how to do that. Also considered duplicating all of the Legendary traits as FatalFlaws so there were duplicates of the traits but that would probably cause problems with the Fountain quest and create a dependency in saved games.

Edit: Realized it sometimes doesn't work correctly in CAS but was working in the Modify Traits dialog if you have debugging enabled. Also had some strange hanging when opening CAS but not sure if it was this or conflict with another mod. Well use at your own risk for now.

Edit2: Believe the problem is that _KEY files need to have unique id in the package or it will conflict with other mods and cause unexpected problems. The attached version seems to work properly.

Edit 3: I think this mod is largely unnecessary any more. The following version will allow setting the Trait without changing its category.
TZ-DynamicProfession
Attached files:
File Type: zip  TZ-LegendaryAsFatalFlawTraits.zip (11.5 KB, 1473 downloads) - View custom content
Eminence Grise
Original Poster
#35 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 9:29 PM
Very interesting idea, TheHologramMan I've added your mod to the list but labeled it as "in testing" for now, until a few other people report success using it
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 10:22 PM
2 things : The male hair links dont work.. I get error 404
Second, about the custom hair, it is actually CAS selectable, but only for usual npcs, not for heroes Hopefully someone fixes this soon !!
Eminence Grise
Original Poster
#37 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by akbaa
2 things : The male hair links dont work.. I get error 404
Second, about the custom hair, it is actually CAS selectable, but only for usual npcs, not for heroes Hopefully someone fixes this soon !!

Thanks -- fixed TummyZa reuploaded, I guess, URL changed.
Instructor
#38 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 1:43 AM
It seems to me that MTS should make a Sims Medieval section for mods. I remember the announcement said that the MTS team didn't know if TSM could be modded, but this thread quite clearly shows that it can and deserves a mod section.

My true to life tumblr: http://smargent.tumblr.com/
Instructor
#39 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 6:36 AM
Legendary Trait as FF Works Perfectly!
Quote: Originally posted by TheHologramMan
Here is a simple mod which changes all of the Legendary Traits to FatalFlaws.

This allows you to pick the Legendary Traits in Modify-Traits mode instead of flaws. Keeping this active will probably have unknown consequences since there will be no traits tagged as Legendary so I would advise using it only when editing a sim with it enabled and then saving the game and deleting the package and reloading the game. It will keep the legendary trait after that but should be properly tagged as legendary for game purposes.

I would have preferred to have just fixed the CAS dialog but dont know how to do that. Also considered duplicating all of the Legendary traits as FatalFlaws so there were duplicates of the traits but that would probably cause problems with the Fountain quest and create a dependency in saved games.

Edit: Realized it sometimes doesn't work correctly in CAS but was working in the Modify Traits dialog if you have debugging enabled. Also had some strange hanging when opening CAS but not sure if it was this or conflict with another mod. Well use at your own risk for now.

Edit2: Believe the problem is that _KEY files need to have unique id in the package or it will conflict with other mods and cause unexpected problems. The attached version seems to work properly.

You are a lovely person. This mod has worked perfectly!

My true to life tumblr: http://smargent.tumblr.com/
Test Subject
#40 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 7:24 AM Last edited by Zforce911 : 10th Apr 2011 at 4:21 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by richdre
Here's a set of female skins with the nipples and hair added. These are the default skins with no changes except the added bits.

http://www.mediafire.com/?1mjw4jr01rc2fnw

Thank you kind sir!

There is no emotion... there is peace.
Field Researcher
#41 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 6:43 PM
Thanks for this thread, Srikandi. I think it should be stickied to the top of the forum.
Scholar
#42 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 7:32 PM
I've managed to unlock all the female Knight outfits for use as Profession wear - I've checked them in my game and they show up in CAS; haven't played through with them yet, but they should be fine. I will start work on unlocking the male Knight outfits, and then the helmets for both sexes.
I've enabled them for the Monarch, Knight and Spy. I would like to post them up for others to use in their game, but am not sure if that's against the rules or not...?
I did it by following velocitygrass' instructions in the Mod thread (I think it's post 351), if others want to do it themselves... but in any case would it be okay to post them on this thread?

...Titanium white...
Test Subject
#43 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 8:36 PM Last edited by Simrecruit : 10th Apr 2011 at 8:54 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Enjoji
I've managed to unlock all the female Knight outfits for use as Profession wear - I've checked them in my game and they show up in CAS; haven't played through with them yet, but they should be fine. I will start work on unlocking the male Knight outfits, and then the helmets for both sexes.
I've enabled them for the Monarch, Knight and Spy. I would like to post them up for others to use in their game, but am not sure if that's against the rules or not...?
I did it by following velocitygrass' instructions in the Mod thread (I think it's post 351), if others want to do it themselves... but in any case would it be okay to post them on this thread?

Good Job Enjoji, I also noticed you managed to dig out the Golem outfit too, good job to everyone who is modding this game to help the rest of us out, and I do hope you can post your knights outfits, as I would like to revert all my guards back to females, I changed them to males because they seemed to have better looking knight gear, will look forward to useing them in my game
Eminence Grise
Original Poster
#44 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 9:10 PM Last edited by Srikandi : 10th Apr 2011 at 9:25 PM.
would it be okay to post them on this thread?

Can't think of any reason why not!

Edit: I see I missed some of Shimrod's mods. I've added a link to the site so people can find em all easily. Some essentials there (*downloads "no sleepwear"* )

It's great to see so much interest. Not sure how long I'll be able to keep the top post updated -- been falling behind -- but keep posting new additions and corrections here, so people will see em even if that post gets out of date :-)
Field Researcher
#45 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 9:13 PM
The Hairy Male link works. The Less Hairy link does not. Could TummyZa please reupload the Less Hairy link? Thanks!
Scholar
#46 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 9:18 PM
Thank you Srikandi! That means a lot - I just wanted to be able to finally do something for the site, and give back to everyone for the times I've downloaded stuff here :D

And thanks for the interest, Simrecruit - I'll post up the Golem package if you (or anyone else) is interested...

I've kinda run into a road block with the Knight outfits - I have found on SimCri's website what looks like thumbnails of all the CAS clothing hairs/hats and beards, unlocked or otherwise (here's a link in case it's useful for anyone else - http://www.sims3cri.com/en/guide/77...i-del-cas.html), and I've managed to find 7 of the female Knight outfits and 8 of the male - but there seems to be a couple each side I'm missing as I can't find the right names for them. I did search for like a list of names of the outfits, and I can compare and eliminate as I go, but no luck. I also found the Thumbnails in the game directory, but they had no matching names to with them. Any advice on how I can go about finding those missing few? Once I have them all, I will post them up

...Titanium white...
Scholar
#47 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 2:47 AM
Woo-hoo! Thanks for that, Simrecruit! It used to drive me mad when my casks would dry up at the blink of an eye - now it won't cost so much to keep re-brewing all the time
Great stuff! Thanks again

...Titanium white...
Test Subject
#48 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 2:53 AM
Woo-hoo! Thanks for that, Simrecruit! It used to drive me mad when my casks would dry up at the blink of an eye - now it won't cost so much to keep re-brewing all the time
Great stuff! Thanks again

Your very welcome, and like yourself I wanted to give something back to the site for all the pillaging I have done over the years, the 10 second dry casks drove me crazy too, anyone feel free to share no need to ask, enjoy.
Test Subject
#49 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 5:48 AM
Request to get my DynamicProfessions mod added to the list. This also replaces the need for the Legendary Traits as Fatal Flaws mod since you can just assign either directly from a menu option.

http://www.modthesims.info/showpost...0&postcount=367
Eminence Grise
Original Poster
#50 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 6:16 AM
Wow, THM, very impressive mod :-) THat really opens things up gameplay-wise!
Page 2 of 6