Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
Original Poster
#26 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 8:16 PM Last edited by Inge Jones : 9th Dec 2006 at 8:49 PM.
No you must ***NOT*** have both in at the same time!! They both use the same BHAV. I made mine because some people were having problems with Shaklins. Try them both, but separately and keep the one you like best and throw the other right out.

Oh in case I didn't understand your main concern, when my patch is not crashing, lol, it *should* also recognise Shaklins sectional chairs and sofas. It's just her actual global patch you must not use at the same time.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Advertisement
Original Poster
#27 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 8:42 PM
Anyway, having two people report a crash meant I had something to begin to work with. I noticed neither of you have anything above Nightlife, so I dug out the appropriate BHAVs from my nightlife objects.package and tweaked these so their headers were more similar just in case that was the problem.

Would you two like to try these? I suggest you use a spare hood or at least a spare lot to test on, but again make sure Shaklin's patches are not in at the same time, nor my other ones.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  SharedIsChairABoothGlobalNL.zip (341 Bytes, 22 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: zip  SharedIsSofaASectionalGlobalNL.zip (404 Bytes, 23 downloads) - View custom content

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Original Poster
#28 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 7:52 AM
The two people who have downloaded the file from the post above - is it working any better for you than the other one? I shall be removing those files soon so I need to know.

Page 2 of 2