Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 6:26 PM Last edited by Wolfking71 : 26th Jun 2016 at 6:41 PM. Reason: Spelling
Antarctic Career/neighborhood anyone?
Hey everyone!
I have recently been on a craze about the research stations down in Antarctica and everything that goes on down there.
Anyways, I am wondering is anyone would like to see a mod like that? Also, give suggestions if you want too for ideas and other things!

Thanks!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#3 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 7:44 PM
You may be interested in seeing the pictures of FreezerBunny-Sims' Simtarctica - check them out here :-)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 10:49 PM
Thanks! I really like that simtarctia. It looks very nice. I needed some help with jobs too, so thanks. I am planning on creating multiple careers (Ex: arctic wildlife expert, researcher, base medic, sled dog trainer ect.) Maybe a sled dog pet career? I wonder what kind of architecture. I'm thinking either concrete or a log cabin feel. Maybe the houses could be log cabin, and the research centers concrete.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 1:16 AM
If you build it, people will play it. Go for it. You can get help in the Creator Feedback forum, when you have something to show.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 3:42 AM
Just a quick update, I'm halfway done with the chance cards and i finished the level descriptions. I'm starting with a polar researcher career. Thanks for everyone's help here. It makes me very happy.