Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 3:35 PM
Default How do i use this for lots i want to upload?
i uploaded a dorm and my cc included/not included is wrong.

how do i use the Clean Installer to get an accurate list of what is and isnt included for my upload?

maybe its just my pregnant brain taking over but im confused about this.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 3:38 PM
Have you read this:
http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...kaging_your_Lot

If CC isn't included with the lot, there's no way to add it using the Clean Installer. You'll have to add it to the zip file directly.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 3:45 PM
i read it and i dont understand how exactly you scan the lot?
Site Helper
#4 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 4:38 PM
Have you packaged the lot into a Sims2Pack? If so, then just double click on the lot and look at the CC in the list.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 5:09 PM
it doesnt show the sims2pack when i try to do that.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 5:11 PM
is the sims2pack the same as "sims2 installable package"? thats what all my lots are packaged as
Site Helper
#7 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 8:11 PM
Perhaps this will help. It discusses how to determine your file type; especially, how to see your file extensions.
http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...acking_Idiots_4

Also, please don't double post. Just use the Edit button to add more information to your existing post.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 9:11 PM
that doesnt really help. i have windows 7 so i dont have a tools drop-down menu. i think to avoid using the Clean Installer i will just remove my downloads folder so i dont have to deal with custom content.
Site Helper
#9 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 11:03 PM
I'm sure that Windows 7 has something similar, but I can't help you because I don't have Windows 7.

Removing your entire Downloads folder sounds like a good solution.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#10 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 3:12 AM