Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 6:02 AM
Hello world!
Hey peeps. I've been here for a little under 2 months and already love this site.
The layout is nice and easy to navigate, the community is incredibly helpful and friendly, and the creators are...well...creative!

I've been playing Sims since before I can remember and although simulators aren't my favorite game out there I always seem drawn to them. My favorite video games are final fantasy, fallout, and fire emblem. I make mods for a wide variety of games out there (Skyrim, Arma 2 & 3, Sims 4, Minecraft, GTA V, and Civilization V) and I love anything involving computers. I'm 20 years old (21 in December) currently studying for a bachelor's degree in computer sciences, love going for walks, and have 2 cats named Chester and Icy.

Welp, no sense in me writing a whole book about my life so I guess that's it for my intro. :D

My other accounts: Tumblr | Steam | TSR
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 28th Sep 2015 at 4:19 AM
Welcome on MTS.
Instructor
#3 Old 28th Sep 2015 at 6:28 AM
Welcome! I love GTAV as well

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 7th Oct 2015 at 1:21 AM
Hi ShinraStrife, nice to meet you!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#5 Old 12th Oct 2015 at 12:27 PM
Hello! Welcome to MTS! I hope you have a lovely stay ^^

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (: