Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Oct 2015 at 8:12 PM
Default WCIF: Mod that allows Sims to wear multiple accessories of the same type (ie: 2 glasses)?
Strange question I know, but I have my reasons. I'm creating characters for a machinima I'm working on, and one of the characters is supposed to wear a headdress/crown and a bird like mask on her face. Problem is that the two accessories that I have are both re-meshed glasses, so if you choose let's say the headdress while the bird mask is already equipped, the bird mask disappears and vice versa.

Any help in this regard is most appreciated.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 6th Oct 2015 at 8:43 PM
Nraas Master Controller
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Oct 2015 at 10:34 AM
^ I'm not sure if it would enable two pairs of glasses, but you could experiment and comment back to this thread!

NRass Master Controlled definitely allows multiple bracelets and necklaces to be worn.

Hope this helped

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
"To be fluent in simlish is my dream."
Field Researcher
#4 Old 7th Oct 2015 at 1:34 PM
Master Controller does allow multiple pairs of glasses (or, well, accessories that are sorted as glasses - two glasses works but looks a bit strange :D).