Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Oct 2015 at 8:45 PM Last edited by Acadia : 6th Oct 2015 at 9:00 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default ACR Beta 5c conflicts/experiences
So, I would like to hear (sorry for stupid questions)

1. Which hacks you use successfully together with ACR?
2. Has anybody got any salary or work related hacks work with ACR?
3. Has anybody got any income related hack such as less money for fishing, paintings or restaurant guides work?
4. Any tips generally for getting it work? Other than read all instructions which I did many times.

I'm wondering if my game installation has gone somehow broken, if I'm doing something wrong, or if it's simply not possible to make this version of ACR work together with certain hacks. It doesn't seem to make sense but every time I add any work related hacks to my game, for whatever reason it will crash. Yet this doesn't happen if ACR isn't in folder. I have play tested it in 10 minutes dozes with various hacks, most of them one by one but sometimes I added 3 different hacks of same set from same creator together.

So far I have one (apparently and so far, based on 10 min test dozes with each) working ACR 5c set-up with following hacks added:

Slower_skills_1.package
LBFDeadlyNeckBiteTEST.package
ij_marhis_specialweddingsocial.package
comm-skilling.package
CJ-BetterStereoWorkout.package
ijAddGender4KeyLock_AL.package
No Pet Code Spam.package
Tattered Diary
notownieregen.package, nossrespawn.package, nostrayrespawn.package, nocorruptdeath.package
no20Khandouts.package
ltwvariety.package
ijUseInaccessibleBeds.package
harderrel_v2_01.package
hardergrades.package
CJ-ThereCanBeOnlyOneProfessor.package
CJ-SmarterEPCheck.package
CJ-PeaceOfMindFix.package
CJ-NoMoveOutReaction.package
CJ-LTAPlatinumFix.package
CJ-JobStopinator-Chance.package
CJ-EdukashunIzGud.package
CJ's bigger bills
CBOY_CommunityTime_Token.package
CBOY_CommunityTime.package
BO - Unlimited Sims.package
BO - Kids & Pets Unattended.package
SW-NoFreeLunch.package
SW-Improved-Housekeeping.package
SW-GetTheClosestPlateStupid.package
SW-Employees-Make-Pottery-Dammit.package
SW-EmployeeMakeRobotsDammit.package
SW-BV-Bellhop-Repair.package
InTeen with all it's packages and working set-up
Age hack from https://hat-plays-sims.dreamwidth.org/23906.html

All of the hacks (and much more that I haven't had time to add back yet) have been in my game before without conflicting but when I add ANY of following ones, crashing will start again either when I enter any lot or when I send sims to community lots:

CJ's Maternity Pay Fix
CJ Cheaper Restaurant guides
KC's Wage adjustments (lower wages)
CJ's wage adjustments (fixes all EP's careers payments back in line with base game)
Simmodders increased challenge mods (seems to apply adjustments to money from fishing as well as cd_jobs)

Btw I'm using this version of ACR because my age hack came with controller file for it, not for later version. However problems existed even when I still had Nepheris age hack that isn't updated for ACR.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 7th Oct 2015 at 2:51 AM
That is a lot of mods that deal with pay/money and because I have never seen a reason to have a mod to change the age of sims I don't have any knowledge about it.

Have you ran the HCDU yet on this mess of mods. http://www.simwardrobe.com/

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 7th Oct 2015 at 3:09 AM
Well Hat uses her aging mod with ACR so I don't see it would be that. Perhaps add one hack back in at a time. Are you sure it isn't Inteen causing the issues, that clashes with lots of things.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Oct 2015 at 3:30 AM
I have quite a few of those mods and have never had my game crash, but these ones harderrel_v2_01.package,
ijAddGender4KeyLock_AL.package, Tattered Diary, CJ-EdukashunIzGud.package I am not familiar with. I was maybe think to remove ijUseInaccessibleBeds.package I seem to remember tha one causing me an issue one time with something just not sure what.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#5 Old 7th Oct 2015 at 10:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Well Hat uses her aging mod with ACR so I don't see it would be that. Perhaps add one hack back in at a time. Are you sure it isn't Inteen causing the issues, that clashes with lots of things.

Though not ACR.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 7th Oct 2015 at 11:23 AM
Yes, I meant with one or more of those other hacks. I'm not familiar with some of those either.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Oct 2015 at 7:17 PM
Actually first list was hacks that do work together "1 by 1" and playtest method. My actual question is related to results of that method which I can't believe, because as soon as I added any of 2nd list, stuff went wrong. And thats very confusing because 2nd list hacks are work and income related, so what could they possibly have to do with ACR? So I'm either badly wrong (and wouldn't be the first time) or for some mysterious reason everything that is effecting my sims wages conflicts with ACR. The possibility that any of hacks would conflict with each other without ACR added is out question because I have played with them all before (ofc with one salary hack at time). This has made me think maybe something vital has gone broken in my game ever since and maybe it's my games fault somehow. Hats blog had KC's salary hacks listed in recommended hacks so at least they apparently weren't conflicting with earlier ACRs, and if they didn't then, how would they now?