Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Graffiti Pack, 3 x a dozen

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 250 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 34,267 Views
Uploaded: 14th Feb 2005 at 8:45 PM
Updated: 26th Feb 2005 at 8:56 AM - added sig
taggers - it can now be part of life in the city, even in Simville. A dozen graffiti panels in three different construction materials - "Discrete Concrete", "Industrio Brick Wall", and "London's Red Chimney". These graffiti panels can be interspersed with clean versions of the same brick on your walls to create a realistic tagged look.

There is some variation in graffiti between the three background materials, because some graffiti just looks better on a lighter or darker background. Some tagging is on all three materials, some on just one or two.

names and packages:
There are a lot of files here, so I wanted to make it as easy as possible for everyone to use them. They have been divided into three separate packages, based on the background material so you only need download the style of brick or concrete you want to graffiti. As always, simply place the files you want in your Downloads directory.

Some panels are single, some are double. When you are in the game and starting to build your tagged walls you will see each panel has a name that should help you find the matched pairs using this format :
graffiti tagged Industrio Brick Wall 07 (single panel)
graffiti tagged Industrio Brick Wall 08 - double panel 1 (left) of 2
graffiti tagged Industrio Brick Wall 08 - double panel 2 (right) of 2

And last, the actual file name has been set to:
wall_graffiti_detailnamehere
so if you want to delete them all from your Downloads directory in the future it will be easy to find them.

Graffiti panels can be found under the build tab where the original material is located.

credits:
This is the largest, most complicated project I've undertaken for the Sims (65 total panels). I hope you enjoy it. Tip of the hat to Tjmax - his graffiti post was the first of it's kind, and inspired me to take on this project. Oh yeah.. that dude in the screens is not REALLY a derilice tagger, it's Jethro by EveA.

An original design, exclusively posted at modthesims2.com. Please give any feedback - positive or negative.