Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 4:18 AM
Default behavior mod
i installed sims2pack Clean Installer and it says for my 100 percent chance walk by lot its a behavior mod problem...any ideas on how i can get this to work...i love my vamps and want them in my game...leanne
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 5:42 AM
The Clean Installer never tells you whether a mod has a problem, primarily because there is no way to determine this.

If you're talking about CC marked in red, that just means that it affects the behaviors in the game, such as walking by a lot (ie, it is a behavior mod).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 9:44 PM
Default how do i fix this...
Quote: Originally posted by Mootilda
The Clean Installer never tells you whether a mod has a problem, primarily because there is no way to determine this.

If you're talking about CC marked in red, that just means that it affects the behaviors in the game, such as walking by a lot (ie, it is a behavior mod).

it is marked in red so is there is a way to get it to work...leanne
Site Helper
#4 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 11:25 PM
It's marked in red to warn you that it will change the way that the game works. Since you want it to change the way the game works, there's no obvious problem (red or not).

Are you actually having a problem with the mod?