Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 7th Nov 2008 at 11:56 PM
Oh god!

:bag:

probably

Various Artists - I Know It's Only Rock & Roll (But I like it) '99
The Rescuers OST - Tomorrow Is Another Day
Chas & Dave - There Ain't No Pleasing You

and, purely to play whenever there is a Chav on the bus who insists on playing drum'n'bass really loudly:

Mad Donna - Wheels On The Bus
Advertisement
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#27 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 12:11 AM
Well, I have a really wide taste in music, so there's ALOT to choose from, but... What springs to mind right away is Elmo's Song. (Hey, I've got fond memories of that one, so )

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Field Researcher
#28 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 4:30 AM
-Hello Beautiful by The Jonas Brothers. Everyone hates them but I just think that song is sweet.
-Witch Doctor by Alvin and the Chipmunks. They're just so cute!

Just Call Me Allie :)
Test Subject
#29 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 5:13 AM
7 Things I Hate About You by Hannah Montanna.
I HATE Hannah Montanna!!
Forum Resident
#30 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 10:57 AM
Jonas Brothers...
>_> <_<
#31 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 11:10 AM
"Guy Love," by Donald Faison & Zach Braff from Scrubs: The Musical

---

I'm saving up at the moment for the green i-pod nano chromatic 16gb and when I get it I SO want that song on it. I love those songs. I even like, "Every thing comes down to poo..."
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#32 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 1:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zela
"Guy Love," by Donald Faison & Zach Braff from Scrubs: The Musical

---

I'm saving up at the moment for the green i-pod nano chromatic 16gb and when I get it I SO want that song on it. I love those songs. I even like, "Every thing comes down to poo..."

I have "Guy Love," "Welcome To Sacred Heart," and "Turk, I'm Dominican."

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Forum Resident
#33 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 1:41 PM
Gotta Go My Own Way from High School Musical, 3 tracks by Miley Cyrus, and everyone's favourite: Achy Breaky Heart by Miley's dad, Billy Ray Cyrus...
Okay - no more embarrassing confessions this year!

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Instructor
#34 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 1:51 PM
Dancing Queen, ABBA What can I say, after watching the film "Mamma Mia!" I'm rather obsessed.
#35 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 11:38 AM
I have "Guy Love," "Welcome To Sacred Heart," and "Turk, I'm Dominican."

---

Do you have the soundtrack or did you download them? I love that episode. ^^
Top Secret Researcher
#36 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 11:08 PM
What is Love - Haddaway. Sadder than that my best friend and I memorized the dance they did to a similar song in the movie. I never got through it without laughing.

Laundry Day, Everything You Ever, Perfect Story and Brand New Day - Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.

Modern Major General - Pirates of Penzance

A lot of Spice Girls. I was obsessed with them when I was eight.

How Does He Know - From Enchanted. Amy Adams song sit but Kristen Chenowith did such a better job at the Oscars.

And Cotton Eye Joe. If it hadn't been for Cotton Eye Joe...

Shut up, Quadratic Equation!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 11:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shiggityshwa
If it hadn't been for Cotton Eye Joe...

I'm very entrigued to learn the end fo that sentance as I have had many a morning after with the exact same sentiments!
Top Secret Researcher
#38 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 6:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BillyDee
I'm very entrigued to learn the end fo that sentance as I have had many a morning after with the exact same sentiments!

Haha, although I can contend to the morning after experience, it's actually the chorus of the song.

And the next line is "I would've been married a long time ago."

Shut up, Quadratic Equation!
#39 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 6:54 PM
I'm slightly embarrassed to say that I own every Brandy album to date as well as a whole crapload of unreleased stuff. And I'm super psyched for her new album. XD
Top Secret Researcher
#40 Old 25th Dec 2008 at 5:22 AM
=\
It's hard to pick embaressing songs.
I guess my Top Ten 'WTF was I Thinking' Songs would be:
-"You Light Up My Life" Debbie Boone (the song is way better in a music box)
-All A Fine Frenzy Songs :P
-"Seasons of Love" RENT (never watched the movie)
-"Listen to Your Heart" D.H.T.
-Some High School Musical (I like songs with means and also the smushy-love songs)

That would be it, I like all of the older bands/duo's/singers so I'm not embaressing to me, I would be able to handle the chuckles during a party :D

So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
I should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do

Lab Assistant
#41 Old 25th Dec 2008 at 5:55 AM
Oh, gosh, I have some embarrassing songs on my iPod, that are COMPLETELY different from my normal genre. I never listen to country, but I do have a country song, as well as a ton of others.

If He Cheats by Carrie Underwood
Don't Stop Believing by Journey (come on, it's embarrassing to get caught singing that at the top of your lungs. I thought no one was home!)
I'm Too Sexy by Right Said Fred
Barbie Girl by Aqua
Spice Girls, NSYNC, Justin Timberlake (solo, baby!)

and... ehehe, T.A.T.U. = All The Things She Said and Not Gonna Get Us

I don't listen to techno, either, so those two make me blush when people happen to hear them. Otherwise, people know I'm eclectic and I don't really constrict myself to certain genres, but... some of the songs are b-a-d.

Cheers!
Lesse

Loff
Field Researcher
#42 Old 25th Dec 2008 at 6:38 AM
Pfft, my normal genre of music is embarrassing enough to admit. Let's try... The Fear by Pulp.
Scholar
#43 Old 26th Dec 2008 at 9:41 PM
I have half of Weird Al's songs, most recently She Drives Like Crazy (ahem, it's SO about me), and White and Nerdy. And (:D) I'll Make A Man Out Of You from Mulan.

"Life is just a chance to grow a soul" - A. Powell Davies
Alchemist
#44 Old 26th Dec 2008 at 9:55 PM
I have the Oblivion and Morrowind soudtrack on mine.. Not to mention The Saw theme by Charlie Clouser.
Instructor
#45 Old 26th Dec 2008 at 10:43 PM
My fave genre of music is alternative and metal. I also like late 60's/early 70's bands, but you will also find the entire musical score of Willy Wonka, some Sailor Moon songs, and I have a weakness for crooners like Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra, and Dean Martin. I also have quite a bit of Nancy Sinatra songs too.

SimSample: I *heart* the Banana Splits! That and the 'Double Deckers' theme would be on mine, if I can find them.
Theorist
#46 Old 26th Dec 2008 at 10:48 PM
Maxis feat. Katy Perry : Hot & Cold
((simlish))

Maxis feat. Lilly Allen : Smile
((simlish also...))

Maxis feat. DataRock : FaFaFa
((er.. Also simlish))

*sigh*

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 26th Dec 2008 at 11:11 PM
A song by the Backyardigans lol.

Somebody To Love- Ella Enchanted
A Whole New World- Aladdin
Part Of Your World- Little Mermaid
To Be King- Lion King
Dig A Tunnel- Lion King 1/2

lmfao. i have a problem with disney movies. i love their songs. [ thee old ones anyways. ]
Field Researcher
#48 Old 26th Dec 2008 at 11:28 PM
Um... my most embarrassing song is Here I Am, from Camp Rock. xD I don't like the movie at all, but the song is pretty. :]

"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right."
-Markus Zusak, The Book Thief

Yearbook
Instructor
#49 Old 26th Dec 2008 at 11:36 PM
oh this is my thread man i have so many off the wall songs including,but not limited to:
C is for cookie, put down the ducky, rubber ducky (you're the one) and Don't want to live on the moon - from Sesame St.
three (it's the magic number)- school-house rock cover by Blind Melon
Bad Girlfriend- by Theory of a dead man . I'm highly ashamed of this one but it's so damned catchy!
B**w J** Betty -by Too Short
Fett's Vette- M.C. Chris (yes i know all the words too)
Several songs from Backyardigans including surfs up(ho daddy), What do you do(with a scurvy pirate), racing day and most of the songs from the 'high tea' episode...i wish i could say these are for the kids but no..i just love the songs. who ever writes them does a really good job.

lets not discuss my videos on there which is the entire anime ghost hunt (subtitles are so hard on that tiny screen), WoW episode of south park and 25 gigs of kids shows.

My policy is: If you have any complaints about anything at all...I hate you.
#50 Old 27th Dec 2008 at 12:02 AM
mine would probably be I'm a Unicorn by 1-800-Zombie. Lol xD
Page 2 of 10