Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis Bedding Replacements: Defaults and Non-Defaults

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 24th Feb 2008 at 8:57 PM - Updated 26th Nov 2008 at 11:50 PM by whitesiren

121 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 102 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Test Subject
#26 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 9:03 PM
Hooray! I posted on that thread as Allison, BTW. I'm very happy with the new, non-fugly beddings. Your plain colors are better than Maxis' hideous designs. The only default I won't download is the pink flowers one--it's the only Maxis bedding that's actually cute :3

Please. DON'T ask me who Frazier is, or I'll hurt you.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 9:11 PM
You officially win.

What you win, I don't know. But you win. Thank you SO MUCH, these were definitely needed!
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#28 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 10:08 PM
Awesome! I love them!

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Field Researcher
#29 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 11:25 PM
Oh I love these - so pretty and versatile! I'm downloading the non default as I for some odd reason like most of the Maxis Bedding - except for the neon yellow one with black diagonal stripes and red pillows - OMG why Maxis why?!?
Anyway, thanks these are great!
Inventor
#30 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 11:55 PM
Brilliant idea. Great job

Please call me Laura
"The gene pool needs more chlorine."
My Site
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 12:12 AM
What a great idea, thanks for creating and sharing :D
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 1:15 AM
Wow. Here: here are my sims' hearts. :lovestruc You may have them, with many, many thanks. For the first time since I discovered cc, I might actually use maxis bedding.

Al

Thank you thank you thank you!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 1:59 AM
You are so awesome - thank you so much for replacing these fugly beddings as well as for letting us choose which ones we want to replace! I like a few of the original beddings, but the rest will never be seen again from now on! :D
Field Researcher
#34 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 2:19 AM
OMG!!! You have long been one of my favorite creators anyway, but you have just answered a HUGE wish of mine with this. Thank you sooooo much!

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 2:36 AM
Thank you so much. These beddings are so good!
Test Subject
#36 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 3:37 AM
Very nice. I've been looking for something that isn't ugly...
Test Subject
#37 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 5:24 AM
LOL I love the WTF...great new colors thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
#38 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 7:10 AM
Now this is a dream come true!!!!
Thank You for taking the time to do all these blanket's. I sure appreciate all your hard work and will now enjoy these so much.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 12:30 AM
I love the defaults! They're fantastic just like the rest of your stuff. You're the best. Thank you for sharing. <3
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 6:45 PM
These are very nice. And thank you so much for keeping each replacement separate. I do prefer some of the originals, but now I can replace the ones that I don't use. That was very thoughtful.
Field Researcher
#41 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 8:47 PM
You absolutely rule! I never dreamed that these could be replaced, I did not replace three patterns. The rest are now usable!

boolprop iqtestingenabled true
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 9:18 AM
You always seem to make the exact things that I have always wanted for my game, but am too lazy to make myself. Thank you!
Field Researcher
#43 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 12:10 PM
I wonder what's wrong with me - I actually like the Maxis bedding *hides behind hands*, but you're designs are absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for the non-default versions
I'll be downloading when I'm logged into the profile on my computer.
Theorist
#44 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 1:37 PM
Hugblargurplagahhhhhugher? *splutters like a baby*

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Theorist
#45 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 1:47 PM
Sory about that, Just too-good-of-an-upload to be taken seriouly!

AMAZING!!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Scholar
#46 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 4:54 PM
You are amazing! You have managed to make those "fugly" bedspreads beautiful!...and you seperated them as well?! You rock! Thankies!! :D

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Test Subject
#47 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 9:45 PM
These aregorgeous! Thank you!
Test Subject
#48 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 10:56 PM
Thank you! And thank you for taking the time to package the files individually.
Scholar
#49 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 7:53 PM
Thanks HP! These are great. And ALL of them are going into my game :D
Field Researcher
#50 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 4:53 PM
Thank you, now I will use the "maxis" beddings more. Well, your defaults anyway! Thank you very much :D
Page 2 of 5