Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 11:26 PM
Default ryan gosling
by request i am back to making ryan for sims 4

feedback appreciated

Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 8:33 AM
Eybrows and head width are the things that look a bit off, especially eyebrows... also, you could go with smaller ears, and a bit wider chin. I'd also like to see profile picture comparison. You'll probably have to work more on his profile.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 5:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mixa97sr
Eybrows and head width are the things that look a bit off, especially eyebrows... also, you could go with smaller ears, and a bit wider chin. I'd also like to see profile picture comparison. You'll probably have to work more on his profile.

Here are some new shots. Issues I'm having are:

- Can't make the ears any smaller
- Can't make the cheekbones any flatter
- Bridge between brow and the top of the nose can't be made smaller (sideview)

Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 10:54 PM
It seems that the factions agree, but perhaps the final touch would be a mask created with a photo of the actor's face. But for now I think you've grasped the proportions of your face. Congratulations.

PD:I think you can do it, because your version of Rachel McAdams in Sims 2, is really good.

*}·SeluXereZ·{*
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Oct 2015 at 2:07 AM
Not sure if you're still working on this, but here are some things I noticed:

Full Face:
- His eyebrows look like they're the right fit. I would just work on finding more natural looking ones that would still fit that shape.
- Real Ryan's eyes look like they might be a little bit more narrow. Also if you can make the inner corner come to more of a point (I'm not sure if the game lets you change that)?
- His nose looks like it needs to be tilted upward, but gain I'm not sure if the game will let you do that (I've been trying to mess around with a Melissa McBride sim who has a similar nose shape and I haven't been successful at figuring it out yet, but I thought it was worth mentioning). I think tip of his nose should be slightly larger.

These are just a few things I noticed. Hope it helps!

Profile:

- His Eyes. It looks like yours might be set just a touch further back than Real Ryan's.
- His nose looks pretty good from this angle. Just the tip that was mentioned previously.
- I know that Ryan has pretty thin lips but in your profile comparison, it looks like they need to be just a touch plumper.
- His Chin. I know the length of his chin fits in the full face shot, but it looks too far out in the profile. Can you bring his chin in something without messing up the length?