Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 7:33 PM Last edited by broomhilda61 : 20th Jun 2017 at 3:13 AM.
{SOLVED}WCIF dishs/small coffee cups..for Sims2 and other items
At one time I had a lot of dishes/small coffee cups and all that and those OMSP's I think that is what they are...but I had to do a factory restore and have lost most of my CC..these items were some..

What I need are vintage old plain white small coffee cups..mostly..and the OMSP's..

I have learned to recolor pictures and they are from the 30's-60's pictures..and need the coffee cups that would fit on the old barrel table..but I can change the table if the coffee cups fit the old vintage pictures..I need these for staging..

Thank you for your help in advance.. :lovestruc
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 7:54 PM
Do you have any pictures of the ones you had? That would be quite helpful.

(Also, for the next time you do a factory restore, remember to always have a backup of your game and CC at hand, so you don't have to hunt everything down again. Copy the files to a CD/DVD or a USB-harddrive/stick, so they're separate from your computer).
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 8:06 PM
No I don't have any pictures sorry..

I know I should have put the downloads folder somewhere else..but I was so mad at what was happening that I wasn't even thinking..I did do a backup on the game lol..

Thank you simmer for your help
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 9:48 PM
This is the most comprehensive OMSP collection I know of though there are several others out there. I find this covers pretty much everything I need though.

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=317716

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 1:41 AM
Thank you so much maxon..I am off to grab them lol..
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Jun 2017 at 3:13 AM
Thank you theloveantidote for these links will be checking them out soon..

I had forgotten to put solved on this..someone found the one I was looking for on CBS..

Thank you all for your help.. :lovestruc