Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 10:06 PM
Default WCIF Tie Dye or Hippie shirts or tanks?
I did a few searches but have come up with nothing.
I'm looking for Adult Female Tie dye or hippie short sleeve shirts or tank tops.
Any help would be appreciated,thank you
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 20th Jun 2017 at 1:19 PM Last edited by Goldenbtrfly : 20th Jun 2017 at 2:12 PM. Reason: additional link
@simkat - These are the ones I have in game: LINK

Here is another one: LINK (this one I do NOT have in game, and the neck of the shirt seems a bit "off", but it may not bother you from a distance)

Also, check this LINK on TSR (if you go there). If you have the patience and bravery, you will find a lot of tie dye shirts for adult females. Good luck!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 7:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Goldenbtrfly
@simkat - These are the ones I have in game: LINK

Here is another one: LINK (this one I do NOT have in game, and the neck of the shirt seems a bit "off", but it may not bother you from a distance)

Also, check this LINK on TSR (if you go there). If you have the patience and bravery, you will find a lot of tie dye shirts for adult females. Good luck!

Thank you so much
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 10:26 PM
A little late to the party, but I love tie-dye, too, and made a few clothes for AF and AM here