Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 7:03 PM
Default Where can I find some alien/elf/other interesting style cas stuff?
Hi,

I've seen at my tumblr a lot off nice sims with weid horns and eyes and wings, and I think I also seen weird birdsims.

Now, my question is, where can I find cool stuff like that to make very cool fantasysims? On tumblr there isn't alwasys a good downloadlink...
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 9:22 PM Last edited by loxsmith : 25th Feb 2015 at 10:01 PM.
I would suggest starting at taty86, which has some great fantasy/sci-fi skins and I think eyes.
And I love the elvish stuff at Ladesire, and they've also got a set of cool glowing sci-fi accessories there.
Edit: Oh wait I almost forgot! Murfeelee has some great 'lekku' (you know, those things that the Twi'lek from Star Wars have on their heads,) over on this page. There are two styles for adults, (don't forget the headbands!) and one for kids. There's some other good stuff on that blog, too.

Also, the Sims Resource has some great eyes and clothes if you poke around.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 7:05 AM
Thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 3:32 PM
Nice links, thank you!
Instructor
#6 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 7:16 PM
A couple sites I was going to suggest have already been mentioned. So I'll just add a link to Sil Fantasy.

http://silfantasy.blogspot.com.es/
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 1:53 AM
http://my-sims-fantasy.tumblr.com/species
The species are paid content, but you only need to donate 1 dollar, and their creations are FANTASTIC. I have their Tiger Lord and Anubis skins.
Their fantasy worlds, however, are entirely free, and although they require an intense amount of customization (they come with basically no buildings) they are also quite pretty. Completely custom road textures, skies, etc
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 9:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kandiedacid
http://my-sims-fantasy.tumblr.com/species
The species are paid content, but you only need to donate 1 dollar, and their creations are FANTASTIC. I have their Tiger Lord and Anubis skins.
Their fantasy worlds, however, are entirely free, and although they require an intense amount of customization (they come with basically no buildings) they are also quite pretty. Completely custom road textures, skies, etc

Pay? And dollar? (I don't have any dollar, I'm Belgian)
I can forget that...But thank you for the link.
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 4:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gittevdv
Pay? And dollar? (I don't have any dollar, I'm Belgian)
I can forget that...But thank you for the link.

Ah, sorry I couldn't be of more help though! You should still check out the worlds. They're gorgeous, and they're free.